Twitter: Cowboys plan for Sunday

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Love it!

Been saying that all week.

They suck on defense too. They need to worry about keeping our offense off the field as well.

Punch the gas Dallas! Stop being conservative. We are not good at playing conservative football!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
nice so MM went form private practices and hush hush off season to just letting our opponents know what we are planning to do..NICE!,

the mask must be cutting the Oxygen from his brain..

doesn’t mean they’ll be able to stop us. I’m pretty sure the game plan for every team that faces us is “stop Zeke”. Doesn’t mean they’ll succeed.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I agree we can't go into a shell, we have some outstanding talent and we must use them. In my view it does not mean you don't make Zeke a part of the game plan what it does mean is he is not the sole weapon on offense. Zeke in my view has chances of hitting bigger plays if defense gets concerned about our passing attack.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I agree we can't go into a shell, we have some outstanding talent and we must use them. In my view it does not mean you don't make Zeke a part of the game plan what it does mean is he is not the sole weapon on offense. Zeke in my view has chances of hitting bigger plays if defense gets concerned about our passing attack.

We have 3 studs at WR and we also have what many on here tell me is a QB worth 40 million dollars.

They have a terrible defense with no pass rush.

We should be able to light them up.

Just run the offense like you did in week 2 and cut out the sloppy garbage and start looking like professionals. That is the only difference between Dallas and Seattle is Dallas plays boneheaded football and Seattle doesn't beat themselves.

When we play slow we do not play good football.

blueblood70

Reaction score
doesn’t mean they’ll be able to stop us. I’m pretty sure the game plan for every team that faces us is “stop Zeke”. Doesn’t mean they’ll succeed.

you still dont give up the element of surprise they could have opened the first series in a normal back set and ran on first and second down and what not that all of sudden run out 5 Wrs and just started bombs away campaign..

BillB would have rolled his eyes if you asked him a GP strategy not answered that because im assuming it was an answer to question similar to Nolan letting the word know we would come out with Lawrence and griffin standing..i prefer BB way..

just show up and unleash your plan..

Playmaker247

Reaction score
you still dont give up the element of surprise they could have opened the first series in a normal back set and ran on first and second down and what not that all of sudden run out 5 Wrs and just started bombs away campaign..

BillB would have rolled his eyes if you asked him a GP strategy not answered that because im assuming it was an answer to question similar to Nolan letting the word know we would come out with Lawrence and griffin standing..i prefer BB way..

just show up and unleash your plan..
Saying that you’re plan is to outscore the other team isn’t a surprise.....the ground and pound days are over every cowboys opponent knows that

fivetwos

Reaction score
Starting to agree with Rodgers on the "low football IQ" thing.

Ideally, you want to score, but take as much time as you can to do so.

Theres zero advantage to doing so sooner than later, provided you DO score.

Saying you want to "score as fast as you can" makes little sense. You want to SCORE, period. That score is worth that much more if it took ten minutes as opposed to ten seconds.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
We have 3 studs at WR and we also have what many on here tell me is a QB worth 40 million dollars.

They have a terrible defense with no pass rush.

We should be able to light them up.

Just run the offense like you did in week 2 and cut out the sloppy garbage and start looking like professionals. That is the only difference between Dallas and Seattle is Dallas plays boneheaded football and Seattle doesn't beat themselves.

When we play slow we do not play good football.

Let me say I don't think any QB is worth 40 million. I think Dak is more than capable of doing the job so from that stand point yes with his WR he has the ability to light up Seattle defense.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Starting to agree with Rodgers on the "low football IQ" thing.

Ideally, you want to score, but take as much time as you can to do so.

Theres zero advantage to doing so sooner than later, provided you DO score.

Saying you want to "score as fast as you can" makes little sense. You want to SCORE, period. That score is worth that much more if it took ten minutes as opposed to ten seconds.

Then why do teams bother to throw the long bomb if they are not looking to score with quick strikes? You think Seahawks will not be taking deep shots down the field? Cowboys are looking to score when they get the ball and yes defense needs to step up and make plays to get the ball back into the hands of our offense to allow them more chances to score.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Saying that you’re plan is to outscore the other team isn’t a surprise.....the ground and pound days are over every cowboys opponent knows that
not over there are games and times it works the Titans used Defense, st and ground and pound's to get to afccg..they won game last week with henry at 3.8 a carry but just ran it down their throats and lets not believe the Ravens are not run team, they can a pass but there offense is set up around the run game..

theres no such this about schemes being outdated and over..

you use game plans to win against a particular opponent, last year two games we have zeke and pollard over 100 in each of the same games, beat the rams head in with grounds and pound in retaliation to them using guess what Ground and pound against us in the playoffs.. the SF team used a 3 headed RB attacks and their offense was more old school even if it were more modernized with hiding what was coming better..RB, TE first offense and play defense ..