Cowboys plan to take QB at 4?

Romotil45

Reaction score
And not just Romo - the entire team. You think Jason Witten or Dez Bryant want to hinder their current chances at a ring, to groom a replacement for Tony? You think Jason Garrett wants to?

Like, like like where is that like icon ? You mean I can report a post but can't like one yet ?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
This talk of the Rams making the move up for Koresh instead of Carsus has restored my faith.

I'm thinking about putting together a candlelight vigil sometime next week. I'll keep you guys posted. Don't flood my inbox.

According to Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times, the Rams are “targeting “North Dakota State’s Carson Wentz in making the deal with the Titans for the top pick.

Romotil45

Reaction score
According to Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times, the Rams are “targeting “North Dakota State’s Carson Wentz in making the deal with the Titans for the top pick.

That was my guess too. A few second after I went through the whole they might want the Cal kid Goff he might sell more jerseys bit. Seriously his jersey sells might pay for rookie contract. Could be smoke they might take Goff after all.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
That was my guess too. A few second after I went through the whole they might want the Cal kid Goff he might sell more jerseys bit. Seriously his jersey sells might pay for rookie contract. Could be smoke they might take Goff after all.

Sam Farmer ‏@LATimesfarmer 15h15 hours ago
To reiterate -- Rams are leaning toward Carson Wentz but Jared Goff still heavily in the mix. Will turn over every stone. Definitely a QB.