Twitter: Cowboys players practice updates

plymkr

Reaction score
I really hope Gallup can get up to speed and has a big rest of the season. I'm hoping for his sake the injury doesn't cost him a lot of money. I'd love to keep him but that's unrealistic but now I'm more comfortable losing him seeing how the offense has played without him.

I'd hate to see someone lose out on millions cuz of a badly timed injury.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
...you know Hill is MAD hungry. Heads are going to roll. ..:muttley:

It's hard to say how well his injured knee is responding.

Perhaps the staff is acting on the side of caution?
Either that or they're not impressed. :omg:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I really hope Gallup can get up to speed and has a big rest of the season. I'm hoping for his sake the injury doesn't cost him a lot of money. I'd love to keep him but that's unrealistic but now I'm more comfortable losing him seeing how the offense has played without him.

I'd hate to see someone lose out on millions cuz of a badly timed injury.

Perhaps the Cowboys FO isn't anxious to bring Gallup back, before getting a better idea of Cedrick Wilson's value.

Maybe that's the holdup?! As far as our FO goes, money always matters, especially when it's millions involved. ;)

Last edited:

plymkr

Reaction score
Perhaps the Cowboys FO isn't anxious to bring Gallup back, before getting a better idea of Cedrick Wilson's value.

Maybe that's the holdup?! As far as our FO goes, money always matters, especially when it's millions involved. ;)
I agree, I also feel Wilson has shown he can get it done. That 4th and 4 catch was clutch and a big time play. That was the game winner. He has the physical tools and he's money when money needs to be made..

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I agree, I also feel Wilson has shown he can get it done. That 4th and 4 catch was clutch and a big time play. That was the game winner. He has the physical tools and he's money when money needs to be made..

Agreed. It seems clear to me that Wilson has better hands, while Gallup is a playmaker. But, Wilson is proving to be one, also! o_O

There's also the probability to be assessed that the money saved by going with Wilson could be used to get another CB or DT. ;)

Last edited:

Jipper

Reaction score
Agreed. It seems clear to me that Wilson has better hands, while Gallup is a playmaker. But, Wilson is proving to be one, also! o_O

There's also the probability to be assessed that the money saved by going with Wilson could be used to get another CB or DT. ;)

And don't forget the mid round comp pick he will likely net...

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I like Wilson as much as the next guy, but Wilson and Gallup don't play the same position.

Oh well....

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
Most likely a long shot as I expect nothing less than him getting cut…but what if Trysten Hill ends up showing the ability and potential that got him drafted high second round and balls tf out??? How crazy and delightfully surprising would that be?? Just a random thought I had today, but again, highly hiiiighly doubt it happens.