Video: Cowboys Players Read "Mean Tweets" From Fans

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
That was pretty funny, especially Carr just walking off the set....................LOL

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
HILARIOUS! B. Carr looks genuinely pissed off. Love it. Now go win the SB baby!

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
The Weeden one was funny, but why on earth would they agree to do this?

Because it's hilarious and they are people too; and they probably thought it was a good idea as well as I; and they probably are comfortable in who they are and what they do; and they probably don't put a whole lot of weight into what a bunch of internet pontificaters have to say; etc. etc.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
The "let me down one last time" had me laughing
Yeah, it was originally a Cleveland Browns joke. Some guy really had it in his will that he wanted members of the team to be his pall bearers, yada, yada, yada.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Poor Carr...guy was trying to be a good sport but dayum. Romo's got a great sense of humor as did most of the players. Wiiten was good too.."Slow but gets the job done"..slow pause, looks up grinning, "YUP Pretty Much." Spencer referencing they were as bad as Ryan Reynolds in Green Lantern "He WAS pretty bad in that"

Good stuff and general change up from the the X/O's and Romo's underwear brand topics.

Last edited:

Fredd

Reaction score
gotta like a good laugh before 7:00 am on a Saturday...room's response with the sheepish grin was perfect

Aliencowboy

Reaction score
"I want the Dallas Cowboys to be the Pallbearers at my funeral so they can let me down one
last time." - Funniest Tweet I have ever read. lol

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Brandon Carr certainly appeared to have taken those criticisms more seriously than the others. By the looks of things, I wouldn't be too surprised if he'll manage to redeem himself, at least to some extent, this season when the pass rush becomes somewhat more consistent in its deliverance of pressure. The presence of a more complete rotation of "rushmen" in 2014 should likely make it so. Additionally, Marinelli's decision to utilize more man and press coverage should greatly facilitate increased pass pressure as well.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL! I've watched it about four times. Great stuff. It would be great if Dez Bryant gave his response at the funeral of Tony Romo's tweeter. lmao.