Video: Cowboys Players Read "Mean Tweets" From Fans

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because it's hilarious and they are people too; and they probably thought it was a good idea as well as I; and they probably are comfortable in who they are and what they do; and they probably don't put a whole lot of weight into what a bunch of internet pontificaters have to say; etc. etc.

Very true. And I'm sure they heard a lot worse, rather in person, in e-mails, and especially the crap they get from the media.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
He would say "it's a process'...'need to see this on film"

LOL!
I watched all 3 phases of hair dye coloring and I felt like all three phases went well through the process. It's still a process. I work every day trying to get better and keep my focus on the process. Trying to color my hair"Ginger" is tough! It's a tough hair color and I will have to work well in all three phases to achieve my process

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Sounds like Cowboy fans. Yea...trolls at best. I hope the team gets mad at that.

Neverhood

Reaction score
For the love of god people BRANDON CARR WAS JOKING. It's very clear he's acting he's not actually mad at the tweets and didn't actually storm off

Nav22

Reaction score
For the love of god people BRANDON CARR WAS JOKING. It's very clear he's acting he's not actually mad at the tweets and didn't actually storm off

I bet they also think it's a coincidence that he was eating toast right after reading the first one about how he's toast.