Twitter: Cowboys players spotted at Rangers game

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Rumor has it that Dak searched for a witch doctor to accelerate the healing of his thumb directly after this game, forcing Gallup and Parsons to drive him to the secret location of the witch’s cottage.

kumizi

Reaction score
Get a nice pair of boot fit and call it a day. If you play guitar or have long hair, skinny jeans are ok…but no holes! Only baggy 90’s jeans can have holes.
Boot cut jeans went out of style like 15 years ago gramps.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
my two pairs are skinny fit and I'm in my low 50's lol...my kids won't be seen with me if I wear em though

I’m in my 50”a too. Grew up in NYC during the CBGB’s punk era.. all we wore was ripped skinny Levi’s. Kept the look when it wasn’t cool and baggy was in. Til it was cool again. Moral is nothing is new. Just rehashed

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Haha, at first I thought "what the heck are they doing in Glasgow", that's the European in me I guess. :lmao2::facepalm:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow, nobody complaining that they're out having lives instead of staying in and focusing on the next game???

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I don’t think that’s Dakota’s real thumb. It has in all likelihood been amputated and replaced with a prosthetic. He’ll never play a down of football again.