Twitter: Cowboys players spotted at Rangers game

XXLMike

Reaction score
real recognizing real

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...-record-breaking-home-run.html?outputType=amp

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don’t even need to read the posts to know there’s going to be some Dak bashing.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wow, nobody complaining that they're out having lives instead of staying in and focusing on the next game???
As long as they stay in the DFW area during the season, that's cool, Runny. It's when one goes to LA or Vegas during the season that it becomes a problem. At that point, you definitely are not taking the game seriously.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Which is a sad statement on economics and priorities should someone need jeans that cost hundreds of dollars.

the expensive jeans feel and look better. Remember, we pay what we can. When I was younger and had less money, I didn't fly business class, now I do, I wore Levis, now I wear Rock Revival or True Religion, my suits were $500.00, now they are $2,500+, I wore Citizen watches before, now Jaeger LeCoultre. The more you have, the more you spend.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
the expensive jeans feel and look better. Remember, we pay what we can. When I was younger and had less money, I didn't fly business class, now I do, I wore Levis, now I wear Rock Revival or True Religion, my suits were $500.00, now they are $2,500+, I wore Citizen watches before, now Jaeger LeCoultre. The more you have, the more you spend.
Well that was a good excuse to flex.

Motorola

Reaction score
Growing up all my jeans were ripped, little did I know they would become a fashion trend. At that time, they were more a symbol of poverty. I guess i was a trend setter and i didn't even know it. :muttley:
The are in style for dudes but not old farts, lol. I had to buy pairs with patches inside, every time I would put them in otherwise, my foot would go right through the legs, haha
I grew up so long ago....Momma wouldn't let you leave the house wearing any type of clothing with a hole in it.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I’m in my 50”a too. Grew up in NYC during the CBGB’s punk era.. all we wore was ripped skinny Levi’s. Kept the look when it wasn’t cool and baggy was in. Til it was cool again. Moral is nothing is new. Just rehashed
Especially when you are the middle child.