Twitter: Cowboys Postgame Comments

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 27m
Dez Bryant: "I just can't beat the guy and then be nonchalant with the football. I shouldn't have done that. That was a huge mistake."
Dez Bryant: "I honestly feel like we can be a great football team. We didn’t execute the way we wanted to (in Kansas City)." #Cowboys
Dez Bryant on being on the sideline for a few plays: "I got kinda, sorta banged up a little bit. I was just trying to loosen up. Thats all."

Michael Irvin (via @InsideNFLMedia): "Dez Bryant did what he does. The Cowboys just didn't give him enough help to win the game." #Cowboys

Jerry Jones: "This is a different group than last year. We got different issues that cost us this game over our second game last year."

D-Ware on last possession: "We just made a couple of mistakes, had a couple of wrong reads...Jamaal Charles, he's gonna make u pay for it."

Jason Hatcher: "It's on us. We lost the game at the end. We let them pound the ball down the field, so the defense lost the game." #Cowboys
Hatcher: "Im very confident in our team this year. This is the best team Ive ever been on. Ive been here 8 years and this is the best team."
#Cowboys DT Jason Hatcher: "We're going to fight until the end and we're going to be contenders when this thing is all said and done."

Smith22

Reaction score
Time will tell. That was a huge drop that would've been a huge momentum swing, possibly a TD.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Whatever. The team played hard. We shouldn't have to take advantage of every single opportunity that presents itself just to win a game. That is unrealistic.

We need a system that creates more opportunities throughout the game.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Team wide failure at the end. We were really close to stealing a big road win. Harris almost got that loose ball on the last kickoff.

I had us at 11-5 but marked this as a W so downgrading to 10-6. In this division we will be in it until the end

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Whatever. The team played hard. We shouldn't have to take advantage of every single opportunity that presents itself just to win a game. That is unrealistic.

And executes more efficiently in the red zone.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas Cowboys

"Nobody's feeling sorry for you, you can't think here we go again. We worked hard and lost a game on the road. Lot of football left, we've got to get it turned around." - Jason Witten

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score

This. So much this.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
i still cant fathom why this team hates touchdowns. Seems like we re from the same planet as Superman and the endzone is full of kryptonite.

Zordon

Reaction score
Hatcher is a MAN. I wish somebody on offense would speak like that.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
What the heck is the deal in the red zone, anyway?

Simple. We can't run the ball. At all !!!!! Until that gets fixed, the struggles in the red zone will continue. Also, our play calling in the red zone is, well, questionabe at best.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
It's like I'm watching a DVR of last season all over again................almost literally.....right down to the postgame quotes.