Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Practice Squad Moves - Drop Two, Add Three

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hilarious.

Though it does suck that we spent a 5th on a guy that isn't even good enough to be on our practice squad.

That's bad... We are desperate for DE's and they cut him from the practice squad.

I wonder if he pouty or something yesterday and they cut him today. He may be back in a week or 2.

reddyuta

Reaction score
The Cowboys PR team is a finely tuned manipulation machine.

Jerry and Stephen flat out lie on camera,Tappers career is most likely over and we dont hear anything about about till all the cuts.Does anybody really think he can be successful in the NFL with that condition? one Olineman falling on him is all it would take to put him on IR.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
But he was much improved.
That's what the camp articles said. They said he was killn peeps in camp. Destroying our line and he and the young guys would be the future. They lied. Not even close.

Bad picks are like bad debt. Gotta cut it quick.

reddyuta

Reaction score
He's been given 5th rounders and guys off the street. If you can't play you can't play.

whose fault is that? If Marinelli needs better players then he should demand more resources to be used there,he still thinks he can make something out of scrubs and castoffs .

dallasdave

Reaction score
That's what the camp articles said. They said he was killn peeps in camp. Destroying our line and he and the young guys would be the future. They lied. Not even close.

Bad picks are like bad debt. Gotta cut it quick.
Yeah, if you don't cut it quick you could be Bankrupt !!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
whose fault is that? If Marinelli needs better players then he should demand more resources to be used there,he still thinks he can make something out of scrubs and castoffs .

You think he hasn't demanded better talent? The chips just fell horribly for him. He needed a first round pass rusher and there were none to take where they selected. Last year they invested in Byron Jones and a weedhead who can't stay on the field. You know Maranelli has no say in personnel. None.

batman36

Reaction score

And apparently, someone in the organization is buying into that line of thinking. Good PLAYERS makes for good coaches.

menolian

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen flat out lie on camera,Tappers career is most likely over and we dont hear anything about about till all the cuts.Does anybody really think he can be successful in the NFL with that condition? one Olineman falling on him is all it would take to put him on IR.

Actually I had a classmate who had the same condition, had surgery before sophomore year missed that year but still ended up playing in the NFL for 10 years. Sooner or later he will need surgery ( I also have the same condition and had surgery the week before my friend did). That type of surgery has also come a long way in the past 20 years. He will likely be back to normal by next year no matter what.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Actually I had a classmate who had the same condition, had surgery before sophomore year missed that year but still ended up playing in the NFL for 10 years. Sooner or later he will need surgery ( I also have the same condition and had surgery the week before my friend did). That type of surgery has also come a long way in the past 20 years. He will likely be back to normal by next year no matter what.
Don't say stuff to keep people from jumping off the ledge, just let'em jump.

They will try and drag you with them.