Twitter: Cowboys Practice Twitter Thread 7/31/21

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s not cool to say this on the Cowboys Zone because for some reason fans want to pick sides but I hope LVE can be the linebacker that we thought we had after the 2018 season. Along with Smith and Parsons we have the best looking linebackers in the league. Let’s hope they play like it.
And we also have a coach that knows how to take advantage of their strengths.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

I know there are posters here that dog on Gregory to this day for the obvious reasons and I get it.
I really do and I don't begrudge them.

As an avowed pot smoker for decades and still a successful and productive human being with a great long term relationship, able to give to organizations, support our people and ourselves in comfort, I say to you:

It's not a drug that needs to be demonized.
Sure it can be abused. Alcohol can be abused. Tobacco can be abused. Nyquil can be abused.

And MJ can be a great treatment for many things. Yes, there are still side effects that are being studied long term and we always need more knowledge, but that's the same with all the pain killers being handed out and mental drugs that are straight garbage for many patients.

My thing is: I have supported him from the beginning (even through the dark moments), and continue to support this young man to this day and I hope he completely destroys other teams' offenses and gets signed to a contract deserving of his talent.

Trouty and I would battle nearly the entire board in some threads over this several years ago and I won't back down now.

I want him to succeed and show the world he deserves the patience given to him.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I know there are posters here that dog on Gregory to this day for the obvious reasons and I get it.
I really do and I don't begrudge them.

As an avowed pot smoker for decades and still a successful and productive human being with a great long term relationship, able to give to organizations, support our people and ourselves in comfort, I say to you:

It's not a drug that needs to be demonized.
Sure it can be abused. Alcohol can be abused. Tobacco can be abused. Nyquil can be abused.

And MJ can be a great treatment for many things. Yes, there are still side effects that are being studied long term and we always need more knowledge, but that's the same with all the pain killers being handed out and mental drugs that are straight garbage for many patients.

My thing is: I have supported him from the beginning (even through the dark moments), and continue to support this young man to this day and I hope he completely destroys other teams' offenses and gets signed to a contract deserving of his talent.

Trouty and I would battle nearly the entire board in some threads over this several years ago and I won't back down now.

I want him to succeed and show the world he deserves the patience given to him.

Perfect...... absolutely perfect.

Thank you.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I really like some of what Big Mac does and this Mojo moment thing is excellent.
It's the small things and details that matter at the highest level and having guys focus more and lock in more based on situation is good coaching.

If you have a CEO type head coach he has to bring those things.
Mac has his faults but he is not a Garrett robo-process clone.
And for that I am thankful.

817Gill

Reaction score