Twitter: Cowboys Practice Updates 10/28

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Armstrong, Hill and Joseph nuggets are the most interesting to me. I think we see 10-15 snaps from Armstrong, maybe 5 or so from Hll and I doubt that they move Joseph to the active roster by tomorrow.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hmmm...overly cautious with Dak...or will @JoeKing be correct?
I am starting to wonder.

I still think he plays, but with another light work day, which is understandable, but also Grier may be active. Could be not so good news. Though I know it is typical for such things.

So here is how I see it for the rest of the week. We will not know until they 1st, name the inactives. As that may be an indication. And will not know if Dak will really be out there until an hour or less before the game.
But it is not like the Vikings will be fooled or ill prepared for Cooper Rush. I mean, a team does not fear and need to prepare for him. :muttley:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Let's get those mental and physical reps in Kelvin Joseph! Keep competing and stack those good days on top of each other!

I think it's weeks before Joseph really plays, barring injuries. He has a higher ceiling that Brown but he looked very very raw as a DB in the preseason. He needs practice reps for another few weeks and then some reps in garbage time.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it's weeks before Joseph really plays, barring injuries. He has a higher ceiling that Brown but he looked very very raw as a DB in the preseason. He needs practice reps for another few weeks and then some reps in garbage time.

:hammer:

J-man

Reaction score

I agree, I didn't think he looked ready in training camp. Missing all that time certainly hasn't helped either. He needs time to learn and get used to the NFL game. Then, maybe towards the end of season he'd be ready to push for Brown's job. But they won't make that move until they're absolutely sure he's the better options. Very good chance it doesn't happen until next year.

Plankton

Reaction score
Let's get those mental and physical reps in Kelvin Joseph! Keep competing and stack those good days on top of each other!

giphy.gif

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Perhaps the Cowboys are trying to throw the Vikes off? 3 QB’s means you possibly have to study and practice for 3 different playing styles. I like that we’re not showing our hand just yet.