Twitter: Cowboys-Prescott Press Conference Thread

phildadon86

Reaction score
Oh so they are going to be big spenders in FA? Is that what you are saying?
Not at all. But Dak isnt the reason. The reason is Stephen and we havent been big spenders since Brandon Carr. Remind me. Was Dak on the team then?

davey999

Reaction score
Not at all. But Dak isnt the reason. The reason is Stephen and we havent been big spenders since Brandon Carr. Remind me. Was Dak on the team then?
And what they are doing is not working. They flubbed this whole deal. Could have done it cheaper a year ago.

davey999

Reaction score
So then Dak's contract has nothing to do with us making splashes in FA. Regardless if hes making 100 million or 10 dollars
I actually think it does. They made their big splash in re-signing Dak. No need for anymore. It's all optics with this organization. No NFC champ appearance in 25 years. Impressive.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I actually think it does. They made their big splash in re-signing Dak. No need for anymore. It's all optics with this organization. No NFC champ appearance in 25 years. Impressive.
Ok. So who was to blame last year when we didnt make a splash?

davey999

Reaction score
No its just reality. We didnt improve the defense when he was making 400k a year. That happened. Its fact. You people just want someone to blame. And Dak and his contract isnt the one to blame. Its the guys in the FO who refuse to spend in FA regardless of whos signed and who isnt.
I didn't blame Dak. I blame Jerry and Stephen.

davey999

Reaction score
Ah, Jerry just said the stadium will be full. That's all that matters.