Video: Cowboys punching Randy Gregory jokes, 'I'm a young Ali!'

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Those things are actually pretty dangerous. Easy to hurt yourself .

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
My worry at the outset of camp is that he will go balls to the wall and potentially injure himself because he isn't in "football shape" yet. I think they will give him increasing reps as camp wears on. he's got to be itching to be back out there and I think they need to protect him from himself at the outset.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
My worry at the outset of camp is that he will go balls to the wall and potentially injure himself because he isn't in "football shape" yet. I think they will give him increasing reps as camp wears on. he's got to be itching to be back out there and I think they need to protect him from himself at the outset.
No one is in football shape in camp. It’s camp. He’s been training for the past year+

Still, yes, he needs to reign in the energy and contain it. All of our young guns with something to prove (all of rooks in this group) need to pace themselves

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Currently, he's been listed at 255 on the Dallas roster. If he's able to maintain that weight after TC, it might possibly help his cause. The main concern for him right now would be to stay off the weed and improve his football conditioning. It's being reported he's already on his way in that regard. As his future appears to be hanging in the balance, we'll surely see the results for ourselves, all in good time. ;)

It will be interesting to see where he is on that first conditioning test.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
No one is in football shape in camp. It’s camp. He’s been training for the past year+

Still, yes, he needs to reign in the energy and contain it. All of our young guns with something to prove (all of rooks in this group) need to pace themselves

And it is not like the trainers and coaches don't know how to deal with overeager athletes. It's a great problem to have.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
I can see it now....

kJMIXFJ.jpg

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see where he is on that first conditioning test.

Absolutely -- I'll be awaiting that report with great anticipation. Considering all that he's been through (through his own fault) it'll be intriguing to see how far he has come since the draft and his subsequent suspension. I'm confident he has resolve to prove himself by now. Hopefully, he'll manage to avoid getting stoned and settle for a "natural high," even though it's easier said than done for some. I'm definitely pulling for him to succeed. ;)

Last edited:

aikemirv

Reaction score
Currently, he's been listed at 255 on the Dallas roster. If he's able to maintain that weight after TC, it might possibly help his cause. The main concern for him right now would be to stay off the weed and improve his football conditioning. It's being reported he's already on his way in that regard. As his future appears to be hanging in the balance, we'll surely see the results for ourselves, all in good time. ;)

I see no way he is 255 in that video. He is going to get thrown around like a rag doll if the T get hands on him. His legs don't look any thicker than mine and I am a 165, 5'10" dude!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I see no way he is 255 in that video. He is going to get thrown around like a rag doll if the T get hands on him. His legs don't look any thicker than mine and I am a 165, 5'10" dude!
Dude, do you even lift, bro?

Homeboy was filling out an XXL sweater, his shoulders were popping out. Chest, same.

And his legs? Wut? Dude was hitting a speed bag. You confusing him from the Taco "chicken leg" thread?

Bruh...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

You should complain to the folks who log his weight for the Dallas roster. They're evidently liars and you know better. Congrats! :D

aikemirv

Reaction score
Dude, do you even lift, bro?

Homeboy was filling out an XXL sweater, his shoulders were popping out. Chest, same.

And his legs? Wut? Dude was hitting a speed bag. You confusing him from the Taco "chicken leg" thread?

Bruh...

6'3" 234 - Gregory looks nowhere near that big in that video other than some wide shoulders!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
One of the best breakdowns of RG. Addresses his run-reads

Last edited: