Video: Cowboys punching Randy Gregory jokes, 'I'm a young Ali!'

T-RO

Reaction score
I'm going to put the over/under at 4 sacks before he heads out fishing for the rest of his career.

I hope I'm wrong, but as Emmitt the GOAT once said, "a tiger can't change his spots." or was that a leopard can't change his stripes? Well, either way.

People can’t grow. People can’t change. Got it.:rolleyes:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I see no way he is 255 in that video. He is going to get thrown around like a rag doll if the T get hands on him. His legs don't look any thicker than mine and I am a 165, 5'10" dude!
Difference between muscle and fat.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I'm going to put the over/under at 4 sacks before he heads out fishing for the rest of his career.

I hope I'm wrong, but as Emmitt the GOAT once said, "a tiger can't change his spots." or was that a leopard can't change his stripes? Well, either way.
Charles Haley had 4 sacks in 1993. He was a difference maker on a Super Bowl team.

dfense

Reaction score
Charles Haley had 4 sacks in 1993. He was a difference maker on a Super Bowl team.
His addiction was being a jerk. That's not a punishable offense in the NFL. At least not yet.

I'd let Randy play at least 5 full games before comparing him to a 5 time SB Champ though.

dfense

Reaction score
People can’t grow. People can’t change. Got it.:rolleyes:
I'm sure it's possible. However, he's failed a lot so far. I'll believe it when I see it. Pot is not a physical addiction. It's all mental with him.

T-RO

Reaction score
I'm sure it's possible. However, he's failed a lot so far. I'll believe it when I see it. Pot is not a physical addiction. It's all mental with him.

I was a drunk 4 years ago. 3 years sober now. I’m rooting for Randy heart and soul. People can change.

T-RO

Reaction score
His addiction was being a jerk. That's not a punishable offense in the NFL. At least not yet.

I'd let Randy play at least 5 full games before comparing him to a 5 time SB Champ though.

I don’t think the poster above was doing anything but comparing the profile. And there is a lot of similarity there: burst, smaller size, disruptor.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
From the clip he really does look clean and healthy.Let's hope so