Cowboys Ranked 19th Best Receiving Group Per PFF

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PFF is stupid, no way the Eagles are #1. This has to be a joke or a very biased list.
I usually don't get into rankings and lists. But this one is total BS and absurd. I don't care they have Dallas at #19, maybe they are, because of needing to prove it on the field and not just look good on paper.

But this is laughable the Eagles #1.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
https://www.pff.com/news/pro-nfl-receiving-corps-rankings-all-32-teams-entering-2019

Hmm. Depth is the deciding factor here? TE’s are added, maybe they’re not too high on Witten’s curtain call.
Gallup is still relatively unproven. He showed alot of promise but the tangible production isnt starter level yet. He is still a projection as far as production goes. Cobb is on a definite downswing production wise. Thats your #2 and #3 respectively. So I cant really argue that.

With Shultz and Jarwin, they are in the same boat as Gallup. There is promise, but the tangible production isnt there yet

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Wow, I've seen the Eagles #1 in OL and DL and now WR's. All you need is a QB that can play all 16.

Do you even need that if you have the no. 1 DL, OL and WRs?

But I'm getting a little sick of the "well, PFF says yada yada yada"

Who in the heck made them the know it all authority on the NFL? Some people spew their opinion like nobody else knows a darn thing about football....

Brax

Reaction score
PFF is stupid, no way the Eagles are #1. This has to be a joke or a very biased list.
I usually don't get into rankings and lists. But this one is total BS and absurd. I don't care they have Dallas at #19, maybe they are, because of needing to prove it on the field and not just look good on paper.

everyone is against the cowboys when it doesn't fit the narrative, when it does the folks are football geniuses.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
IF the rankings are extremely accurate, that's great for the Cowboys, because fully 9 games, over half the season, are played against teams in the bottom half of the league, in receivers. Means all the Cowboys have to do is stack the box against the run and the dbs can cover these poor receivers solo.

:laugh:

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

The only thing more pro-Eagles than PFF is half this board.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the Cowboys message board, not the Eagles. Let’s talk about the Cowboys ranking and ignore the man behind the curtain.

No can do, far too much green involved in all of this:

tenor.gif

Green, the color of envy.