Cowboys Ranked 19th Best Receiving Group Per PFF

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I proclaimed myself a cowboys fan and started making the kind of threads ‘fans’ around here get away with, you would ban me on the spot
Well, that is a...unique... hypothesis but give the idea a chance. The internet is unimaginably vast and you keep returning with more items you deemed worthy for discussion on a Dallas Cowboys fansite. Coincidence was automatically ruled out after your 200th or 300th posting.

Look at it this way. There are some members here who embrace a satisfied/dissatisfied co-affiliation with the franchise, so you already have that in common. Take the plunge but remember! "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Well, that is a...unique... hypothesis but give the idea a chance. The internet is unimaginably vast and you keep returning with more items you deemed worthy for discussion on a Dallas Cowboys fansite. Coincidence was automatically ruled out after your 200th or 300th posting.

Look at it this way. There are some members here who embrace a satisfied/dissatisfied co-affiliation with the franchise, so you already have that in common. Take the plunge but remember! "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

If he became a Cowboys fan then would he troll the Eagles boards? So this is your way of really getting rid of a troll?! Brilliant!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I know a lot of fans here think PFF is gospel, but you just cannot accurately rank thinks like this, this early.

visionary

Reaction score

nobody

Reaction score
If actual seasons went by the rankings these guys come up with, the Eagles would be SB champs many more times than their one time they actually did it (when they weren't expected to at that).

So I'm not worried what some dudes put on paper. I'm concerned with how the season actually plays out.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It is pretty shocking that despite all this talent the Eagles went zippo, nada, diddly squat in 2 tries against the cowboys in 2018

Looks like anything less than a SB victory will mean the Eagles way way way underachieved in 2019

:popcorn:

I think that's the case for any team that's been champion in one of the previous few seasons. Look at Elway, he was lambasted for how quickly the team stumbled after Manning left.

visionary

Reaction score
I think that's the case for any team that's been champion in one of the previous few seasons. Look at Elway, he was lambasted for how quickly the team stumbled after Manning left.

So much talent

Someone has to pay if they “underachieve” and don’t win the SB this year

DuncanIso

Reaction score

uvaballa

Reaction score
Is this supposed to mean something? Where does the overall offense rank?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you even need that if you have the no. 1 DL, OL and WRs?

But I'm getting a little sick of the "well, PFF says yada yada yada"

Who in the heck made them the know it all authority on the NFL? Some people spew their opinion like nobody else knows a darn thing about football....
We need to start out own, CZMUS. Cowboys Zone Made Up Stuff

Now I don't wanna brag but one time on the old forum, I made up a stat and didn't get called on it for about 8 pages of posts. I have my own SYNWGYAK, Stuff You Need When Getting Your *** Kicked. I don't do that here because quite frankly, some of these posters scare me a little.