Cowboys ranked 1st for team with most players in Top 100

droopdog7

Reaction score
So let me set the record straight. Having the most top 100 players is nice...very nice. But when one of them isn’t your QB, then you’re not going to be as good as you think.

This isn’t a comment about Dak, because is see many arguing that he should be in the top 100. Thats fine. My point is, a great QB is worth at least five top 100 players.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
https://i.*******/oigd68iqbrd31.jpg
This backs up a,post I made a month or so ago that being the cowboys hurts us with the cap. My premise is that our players are over hyped. Would leighton be an all pro that fast if he played for the bengals? Our players get so much pub. And hype that they than demand more money. Byron has 1 good year and now he is all world? Chris Carter said,same thing 2 days ago. Good players are great players if they wear the start is basically what he said... and I agree. Dan playing for tampa.....he isn't even mentioned for 30 million.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
So let me set the record straight. Having the most top 100 players is nice...very nice. But when one of them isn’t your QB, then you’re not going to be as good as you think.

This isn’t a comment about Dak, because is see many arguing that he should be in the top 100. Thats fine. My point is, a great QB is worth at least five top 100 players.
Bottom line is dak is debatable if he is or isn't top 100. No debate, with Rodgers, mahomes, luck,.......we have to habe a great defense to win. A sb.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skip without his medication.

Skip on his medication.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This backs up a,post I made a month or so ago that being the cowboys hurts us with the cap. My premise is that our players are over hyped. Would leighton be an all pro that fast if he played for the bengals? Our players get so much pub. And hype that they than demand more money. Byron has 1 good year and now he is all world? Chris Carter said,same thing 2 days ago. Good players are great players if they wear the start is basically what he said... and I agree. Dan playing for tampa.....he isn't even mentioned for 30 million.
What hurts this franchise the most is an owner posing as a GM who is intent on keeping his product and himself front and center blabbing his mouth on our position on every player and contract situation unlike any other franchise all in order to spur revenue which doesn’t keep our business closer to the vest.

And his personal agendas with trying to prove he’s a Football Guy with intentions to see his very popular QB thru despite the obvious criticisms and weaknesses which require so much elite surrounding support.

Of course his greatest handicap he presents without allowing a more proven and experienced coaching staff.

Jerry could be one of the greatest owners in the history of the league if he’d stayed the same course as he initially did with Jimmy hiring and letting the HC surround himself with a staff loyal to his Schemes without the Puppet strings. Stick to the business side of football which he’s made some brilliant contributions.

But that wasn’t enough for Jerry just taking credit for hiring the HC and staying out of the way simply providing him the tools. He had to be the face of the Cowboys and more than just an owner. It continues to be a conflict of interest for Cowboys Football and our greatest obstacle.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I know Skip is supposed to be a Cowboy fan, but I wince when he speaks. He makes us look pathetic quite often.
He wasn’t well respected when he was in Dallas. Usually too much of a Homer.

It’s obviously all clickbait now with that show.

ESisback

Reaction score
He wasn’t well respected when he was in Dallas. Usually too much of a Homer.

It’s obviously all clickbait now with that show.

It’s a freakin’ cartoon. Skip, the embarrassing homer who makes a smart fanbase look stupid and petty. Shannon Sharpe plays the exact opposite. Half real/half put on Dallashater. Bill Cowher jaw, Joker lips, and horse teeth, wearing a jacket two sizes too small so everyone can see what a physical specimen he is. Loud, arrogant know it all, with the smirk you just wanna punch.

Their show is like Wife Swap, where they put two extreme opposite dumpster fires together, because the masses are so pathetically addicted to manufactured drama. Makes me feel sad and embarrassed, then angry that humans dip so low. I TRY to ignore it, and most times I’m successful, but it’s like a bad car wreck. You know you shouldn’t look, but...