News: Cowboys-Ravens moved to Tues, Dec 8

plymkr

Reaction score
So five days between that and the next game? Or will that get pushed up to Monday?

At this point the NFL should just cancel it. Won't impact the Cowboys anyway.
If they do cancel it, just hypothetically, would that count as a loss, win or tie? I saw a story on google that the Raven players might/can do a mini strike and not play until it's safe. I'm concerned if that situation happened or NFL did cancel the game how would that impact our draft status.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If they do cancel it, just hypothetically, would that count as a loss, win or tie? I saw a story on google that the Raven players might/can do a mini strike and not play until it's safe. I'm concerned if that situation happened or NFL did cancel the game how would that impact our draft status.
Can the Cowboys just forfeit the game?

The Cowboys get to keep tanking, the Ravens get a win despite their players on the verge of a mutiny, its a win-win for everybody.:thumbup:

plymkr

Reaction score
Can the Cowboys just forfeit the game?

The Cowboys get to keep tanking, the Ravens get a win despite their players on the verge of a mutiny, its a win-win for everybody.:thumbup:
Actually that's what I would want. We forfeit the game, take the loss and no one else gets injured.

I'm going to be upset if we play on Tuesday and then turn around and play on sunday and have more players get hurt.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Actually that's what I would want. We forfeit the game, take the loss and no one else gets injured.

I'm going to be upset if we play on Tuesday and then turn around and play on sunday and have more players get hurt.

I love how the NFL is making like 20 schedule changes for the Ravens and yet told the Broncos to f-off, if you aint got any QBs that is your problem not ours.

:laugh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Would it be okay with everyone involved if Dallas just took the L and not play the game?

No injuries. Team has already been paid for the tickets. One game closer to our draft destiny. Maybe a weekend Dallas isn't ridiculed the following morning on all the sports shows.

John813

Reaction score
Lol they make denver play without a QB but give the Ravens multiple reschedules. Can't be explained.

I know the story was the Bronco QB's went in on an off day to watch film with Jeff Driskell who was infected and they weren't wearing a mask.

However, you can't tell me that all the Raven players were wearing masks, following distance guidelines and still got a widespread COVID outbreak. Sure, masks aren't 100% effective, but other teams are getting guys sick but it's 1 or 2 guys, not a 3rd of the team and coaches too.

Techsass

Reaction score
Who is able to watch a game at 2:40 in the afternoon on a Wednesday? Must be some popular shows on that night.

That Washington Football Team's fans will probably miss the 1st quarter before they get home, but it'll probably be on the radio.

Jerry made sure they changed our game to where most of America can see it.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Who is able to watch a game at 2:40 in the afternoon on a Wednesday? Must be some popular shows on that night.

That Washington Football Team's fans will probably miss the 1st quarter before they get home, but it'll probably be on the radio.

Jerry made sure they changed our game to where most of America can see it.

The lighting of the Rockefeller tree ceremony in primetime is dictating the 3:40 ET kickoff.

Hope the game goes into overtime.

SackMaster

Reaction score
The NFL forces the Broncos to play with Kendall Hinton, a practice squad WR, as their starting QB against the Saints, but the NFL is bending over backwards to accommodate the Ravens.

Talk about some bull excrement.

Let's punish EVERY OTHER TEAM for the Ravens' players being selfish a holes.
:facepalm:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
the cowboys genius coaches now have time to develop some more reverses,they may have a 10 lateral reverse for the fake punt, which keeps going
further back with each lateral, and eventually takes them out of the back of endzone for a safety. The ravens players will just stop and laugh
as the play goes backwards and out of EZ.

This is actually better because they only give up 2 points, and can then kick it away. Thats better than giving it to other team at your own 25 where
they can score 7 or 3 points.

more time means more trick plays lol. Should be fun to watch.
And yeah ravens should be fined, for doing so bad on the protocols set up, and denver did get screwed.
If raven player do strike, then their games should just be forfeited as losses.

blueblood70

Reaction score
the nfl blew this one they coddled to team that caused the issues let Denver and earlier in the season the titans play shorthanded yet the ravens and Steelers get pushed and caged so much we have to play 2 games in 5 days but the ravens couldn't?

they should have told ravens send your best for the kickoff you are playig like the rest or forfeilt and its a L, shorthanded, instead the ravens threatened to not show up and forced RG to make this crazy shuffling that hurt every one but ravens who began this mess being irresponsible ..ughh

horrible shuffling that ended badly..

blueblood70

Reaction score
the cowboys genius coaches now have time to develop some more reverses,they may have a 10 lateral reverse for the fake punt, which keeps going
further back with each lateral, and eventually takes them out of the back of endzone for a safety. The ravens players will just stop and laugh
as the play goes backwards and out of EZ.

This is actually better because they only give up 2 points, and can then kick it away. Thats better than giving it to other team at your own 25 where
they can score 7 or 3 points.

more time means more trick plays lol. Should be fun to watch.
And yeah ravens should be fined, for doing so bad on the protocols set up, and denver did get screwed.
If raven player do strike, then their games should just be forfeited as losses.
so we have to lay 2 games in 5 days after we wont be able to prepare for chit.. NFL made mess of this

Kevinicus

Reaction score
They don't seem to want to give Baltimore a short week at all, do they? Wednesday to Monday is no worse than a Sun to Thursday (what their Pit game was supposed to be). There's no reason to move our game to Tuesday to accomodate.

Cowfan75

Reaction score

If you want a loss, why would you care if more players get hurt?