News: Cowboys-Ravens moved to Tues, Dec 8

JonesBoys

Reaction score
NFL should have made it interesting and kept the game for the Ravens Wednesday and then turn around and play the Cowboys the next day. First NFL team to play back to back. What the hell why not? Yes I know players union wouldn’t allow it but it would have been interesting. They would still beat Dallas after McCarthy goes for 2 fake punts and a flea flicker on 4th and inches at their own 5.

plymkr

Reaction score
If you want a loss, why would you care if more players get hurt?
Because they're human beings with emotions and can experience physical pain. I just assume the players not be in pain if the results are not affected.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I just want this season to be over and now we're getting a bonus bye week to prolong the agony.

Of course, the way the Cowboys and the NFL are lately; watch Dallas beat the Ravens and then drop the Cincinnati game five days later. :laugh:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Something to watch. Hopefully Dez is playing.

USATSI_15178690.jpg

He will look like the Dez of old against our defense ;)

Praxit

Reaction score
...from how its looking, the Ravens have to win most of the games coming up to make playoffs. Big one tomorrow Vs Pitt is the maker or breaker for them I think.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
NFL should have made it interesting and kept the game for the Ravens Wednesday and then turn around and play the Cowboys the next day. First NFL team to play back to back. What the hell why not? Yes I know players union wouldn’t allow it but it would have been interesting. They would still beat Dallas after McCarthy goes for 2 fake punts and a flea flicker on 4th and inches at their own 5.
That flea flicker sounds like a great idea (not entirely sarcastic).

DandyDon52

Reaction score
so we have to lay 2 games in 5 days after we wont be able to prepare for chit.. NFL made mess of this
not really, cowboys will be well rested and plenty of time to get read for ravens, and also if they have any brains will be preparing
for Cincinnati too during this long extra bye week.
It isnt hard to prepare for both teams with this much time.
If you want a loss, why would you care if more players get hurt?
the move to tue is more about getting cowboy game in prime time for fox.

blueblood70

Reaction score
not really, cowboys will be well rested and plenty of time to get read for ravens, and also if they have any brains will be preparing
for Cincinnati too during this long extra bye week.
It isnt hard to prepare for both teams with this much time.

the move to tue is more about getting cowboy game in prime time for fox.
and yet the entire reason for the shuffle was to not have the ravens have to play on a short week yet the DC and the PB steelers are forced too , who has the C issues and caused a lot fo the issues now have the advantage. The NFL did everything they could to stretch this out so they could get back LJ and the ravens stars more of the year and it looked bad as other teams played undermanned..

Primetime to see our 3rd strings team take on the ravens..right..it was to get the ravens superstars back

hint we have no star power right now no dak 3rd string OL and a team ravaged with injuires..id rather we played 6 straight noon games on Sunday and out this year to death..