Signed by Cowboys Cowboys re-sign Hooker

Carson

Reaction score
Come on.....this is a good signing.

He wasn't himself all last year and his upside is huge.

Worth any risk here IMO.

MORE leverage vs Kearse as well.

I hope they play him more at deep safety this season. I felt they kept him closer to the LOS and played Kazee deep.

Brooksey

Reaction score
I like it..we need a good backup in case he gets hurt. How is Israel Muk doing?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hell, I'm almost wishing they wait and see if Miller or Chandler market comes down

I hope at the very least they inquire about either or both. With a career high of 6 sacks, Randy Gregory isn’t done slam-dunk, must have pass rusher. If the numbers are anywhere close, you look elsewhere.

So much for that. Gregory re-signed.
:rolleyes:

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

Remain calm. Operation Bring Back the Same Failure will continue.

The defense was not the problem in the playoffs. The offense was.

I like the plan so far. Strengthen the D even more, by resigning our top tier free agents and adding a couple of pieces or 2. Let the weak link, O line guys walk, and find some guys that can block in the draft.

I hope we focus on building the strongest D possible and a strong O line.

Dominant D does not disappear in the playoffs, like so called dominant O.

dwreck27

Reaction score
so no other teams that didn't win playoff game or make the playoffs let every single one of their players go that contract were up, NO ONE kept their guys?..lmao how ignorant of statement is that? think before you hit reply,,smh,.:facepalm::huh:
Your right… add nothing to better the team but expect better results….

SMH

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The defense was not the problem in the playoffs. The offense was.

I like the plan so far. Strengthen the D even more, by resigning our top tier free agents and adding a couple of pieces or 2. Let the weak link, O line guys walk, and find some guys that can block in the draft.

I hope we focus on building the strongest D possible and a strong O line.

Dominant D does not disappear in the playoffs, like so called dominant O.

Yes.
The defense was really starting to play like a top defense later in the year. They still had their issues. But was getting better. So why not keep it together as much as possible.
I am ok with what they done, no complaints. Though if they let them walk or released a few, I would have been ok with going forward with new players.