Signed by Cowboys Cowboys re-sign RB Trey Williams

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

What? When Dallas brought in the other lineman, did Johnson tell him he needed a few days to pack his stuff?

You're not ready? OK, Williams, you're out until Johnson gets packed.

Dre11

Reaction score
Somebody(Irv) isn't happy about this news......lol

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You've been reported for mocking our front office.

Who's mocking them? I think cutting a running back to bring in an offensive lineman so you can bring back the running back by cutting an offensive lineman is brilliant strategy. Other teams have absolutely no idea what we're doing.

With this kind of thinking, I wouldn't be surprised if we could get LVE to the practice squad if we wanted.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
My guess is he knows he won’t make the team, but will give him some additional face time in the preseason to show the league what he can do.

Carson

Reaction score
My guess is he knows he won’t make the team, but will give him some additional face time in the preseason to show the league what he can do.

It stinks, but he’s living the dream!

Good pay check, playing ball, going from team to team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It stinks, but he’s living the dream!

Good pay check, playing ball, going from team to team.

Jamel Showers has made a pretty dang good living from the PS team the past 3 or 4 years. And now in another TC with the same team. I think this is it though, no more PS eligibility.

Now he will have to find a real job. :laugh:

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
YtBg7IM.gif

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I've been wondering if the Cowboys intended to bring him back as soon as reading Trey Williams was released. Evidently, they're planning to keep their RB options intact for as long as possible. RB injuries can and often do occur -- there's always that to consider and protect against it happening.

Last edited: