Signed by Cowboys Cowboys re-signing Anger

J_Allen

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? As good as Anger was last year they’re going to have him play some DE. Anger can punt, throw, and sack the QB.

Armstrong had the exact same stats as gregory, minus seven quarterback pressures. With one more year of training camp and an off-season, I don't see why he can't exceed what Gregory has ever done.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
So let's say my offer to someone like Smith was going to be 10, maybe 11/year and Anger at 3/year.

Would it not make more sense to give Smith that whole 14/year deal and roll the dice with a rookie/journeyman punter? Like - Anger is GREAT. But give me the chance at a good pass rusher and i'll risk lostin 3-5 net yards and a few extra touchbacks.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
So let's say my offer to someone like Smith was going to be 10, maybe 11/year and Anger at 3/year.

Would it not make more sense to give Smith that whole 14/year deal and roll the dice with a rookie/journeyman punter? Like - Anger is GREAT. But give me the chance at a good pass rusher and i'll risk lostin 3-5 net yards and a few extra touchbacks.

You'll change your tune when Anger has 7 sacks this season!

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Armstrong had the exact same stats as gregory, minus seven quarterback pressures. With one more year of training camp and an off-season, I don't see why he can't exceed what Gregory has ever done.

I agree. I am one of the rare ones who doesn’t have a problem with anything Dallas has done so far. I like the Anger signing. There is no need to try to save a million or two when you have a good punter.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love the signing, but I was sure looking forward to yelling at the TV during the 5th and 6th rounds to draft Matt Araiza from SDSU and be disappointed every time :D