Signed by Cowboys Cowboys re-signing Anger

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Guess this means we don't need to spend a pick on Ariaza, but I can't hate the fact that Anger is the best at what he does.

bewp7

Reaction score
best move of free agentsy is re signing a punter

happy they did but :confused:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Done Deal!

3154ae04c64a49f4b49fbbefa8e17392.jpg

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Lol they won’t sign Wagner but are using cap dollars on this

I mean at this point you just have to laugh

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol they won’t sign Wagner but are using cap dollars on this

I mean at this point you just have to laugh
This has nothing to do with Wagner lol….they still have money to get Wagner….this crap they are doing is calculated…..they aren’t out of money or mismanaging it…this is what they chose to do and I don’t understand it.

Praxit

Reaction score
....at least we know 4tn n 13 will be good call.. ..;)....

GoldenR

Reaction score
The teams we play better get their Punting in order with the D Jerry and Stephen are putting together!! PHTTTT! Build through the Draft baby here we come!!!

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
A welcome addition. I know he (SJ) didn't want to spend the money and I am so happy someone got through to him that this punter was worth it. He changes field position and was a bright spot last year.

Motorola

Reaction score
Should have been one of the first people signed. I fear he will be called upon often next season.
I really don't understand how one of the best performers on the Cowboys 2021 squad had to negotiate into the 2nd week a contract to remain with the team.
Someone please verify it happened because Anger and his agent related to the FO to hold off a proposal so they could receive and mull over offers from other teams.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Now go get some D help.
so Kearse, Hooker, LVE, Dlaw, Armstrong, and few others all back isnt help oh wait Fowler was brought into take randy place

we have the draft and a lot of time before game 1 to get more holes filled but not lie they sat in their hands..we actually need a place kicker before more d as you state. OL first kicker, maybe a lb/de hybrid similar to Parsons would be nice..the draft will determine wheat other FAs we bring on..

so who will be our new place kicker..hmm