Signed by Cowboys Cowboys reach deal with fourth-round pick Reggie Robinson II

rafaelgreco

Reaction score

phildadon86

Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...al-with-fourth-round-pick-reggie-robinson-ii/

The Dallas Cowboys have reached an agreement with fourth-round pick Reggie Robinson II, according to Michael Gehlken of the Dallas Morning News.

Following the agreement with fifth-round choice Bradlee Anae and seventh-rounder Ben DiNucci earlier on Monday, the agreement with Robinson gets three members of the team’s seven-man draft class accounted for.
I’m really excited for this kid.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Division Title...just thought to start off with that, and work the way up to Championship....:laugh:

Did not know much of anything about him when drafted. But even the TV analysts thought this was a great pick as many fans on here. So the more I seen about him afterwards, I really liked this pick.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we may have to wait til next year to see him. Have a feeling we wont have much of a season,if any at all.

With no off season OTA's, mini camps, no PS games, and limited in TC, almost vets will get the reps to learn the new schemes. You are probably right.

Look for Awuzie, Brown, Lewis, Worley, get most of the snaps to start TC, with a heavy mix of Diggs of course. I can see Canady alternating with Worley.
Then sprinkle in Robinson before Goodwin and Westry.

This TC will be about getting the vet players up to speed with the new stuff, as they been through it all before. And our vet players need deprogrammed from Rowdy..er..I mean Garrett. They need to learn how not to clap.

cern

Reaction score
I think this is the only and safest way for it to work but if that's what the NFL wants to do they need to start that process already. Unless they have? Players have been complaining they have no plan.
they didn't. in typical nfl fashion, the leadership showed how little they care about the players. they had no game plan at all.

Rayman70

Reaction score
they didn't. in typical nfl fashion, the leadership showed how little they care about the players. they had no game plan at all.
TO BE FAIR, how do you plan for something thats evolving everyday? Hard to get it right when their is so much misinfo on the virus. I think they are doing this on the fly best they can. Honestly, at this point I rather see the season canceled. I think we need a complete reset. ONLY problem with it IS that the monetary losses the league will eat could bankrupt them, and hurt the players immensely.Which is why they are trying to press on with games.Keep in mind we only play 16 games. The NBA isnt a fair comp some have made. We have a very short window to organize and get a plan together.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Which is sad because its like they don't even care to even change their reputation. They are kidding themselves if they think they are just going to have a season with no fans and everything will be great. This arrogance is going to kill any chance of this season happening.

Aven8

Reaction score
Had they gone into the Dak negotiations like this he would be signed too! :D

cern

Reaction score
TO BE FAIR, how do you plan for something thats evolving everyday? Hard to get it right when their is so much misinfo on the virus. I think they are doing this on the fly best they can. Honestly, at this point I rather see the season canceled. I think we need a complete reset. ONLY problem with it IS that the monetary losses the league will eat could bankrupt them, and hurt the players immensely.Which is why they are trying to press on with games.Keep in mind we only play 16 games. The NBA isnt a fair comp some have made. We have a very short window to organize and get a plan together.
same way mlb and the nba did it. when you make mlb look good, you're doing something very wrong.

cern

Reaction score
Which is sad because its like they don't even care to even change their reputation. They are kidding themselves if they think they are just going to have a season with no fans and everything will be great. This arrogance is going to kill any chance of this season happening.
they put the cash cow first.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The NBA has even more things going against them. They have more games being played on a daily basis. The NFL should've got in front of this long before now.