Cowboys record against NFC East will be 6-0 at the end of the season

ghst187

Reaction score
I don't see us losing again this year unless the refs do what they do to us. No team in the NFL can beat us without help from the zebras

classic overreaction.
I could see us winning 7 more games or 2 I have no idea which team will show up. All i know is that when JGs seat gets warm, we come out and play well, until then it’s a crapshoot.
When we play well we are really good but as shown we can also lose to a second year QB on a winless team.
We had no business letting the games with NO and Jets be that close.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Those 2 NFC losses come against teams that will make the playoffs and most likely will prevent Dallas from a first round playoff bye.
Doesn't matter. Only thing that matters it's winning the division and getting a home playoff game. Garrett doesn't have a great track record coming out of a bye anyways.

aria

Reaction score
Great. And the combined win record of the other three teams in the NFCE is FIVE games! That’s friggin pathetic.

aria

Reaction score
I don't see us losing again this year unless the refs do what they do to us. No team in the NFL can beat us without help from the zebras
We would have won last night regardless but the refs handed us that game, literally.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There are many more games to play. Nothing is set in stone just yet. If we take care of business in the 2nd half of the season, we'll be able to compete for the postseason glory at that time. If not, we could just as easily be eliminated from that privilege. There's a long way to go before the final results are to be dutifully in the books. Plenty can happen between now and then.

Let's just be glad and rejoice that we were able to get a "W" vs. Philly last night and hope our good fortune continues throughout the regular season's 2nd half. So far, so good. We got our "must win." It likely wouldn't hurt if we tap the brakes and hope for the best until the regular season concludes before making any glorious predictions. Hopefully, we'll continue our winning ways after the bye.

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprise loss to the Commanders, just because Callahan is the coach and they are running the ball a lot now and it will probably be a low scoring, TOP type of game.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
If Cowboys sweep the Eagles and win 9 games this season they win the East. I still think we walk away with the East and win 11.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I see you are skilled debater. :facepalm:

About as good as you are. What does them winning another championship have to do with what happened on yesterday? "They would do that in most NFL divisions" is nothing but bandwagon hyperbole.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
About as good as you are. What does them winning another championship have to do with what happened on yesterday? "They would do that in most NFL divisions" is nothing but bandwagon hyperbole.

"Bandwagon hyperbole" :facepalm:

Basically, the fact the Patriots hit the playoffs every year and destroy all the teams outside their division on a regular basis................ pretty much negates the point you were trying to make insinuating that the Patriots and us have much in common in that regard. The Patriots winning a weak division is meaningless to them. They only care about super bowls which is how it used to be here in Dallas. The AFC East sucking is only relevent IF the Patriots struggled outside their division. They do not. We struggle mightily outside our division. In Fact, Dallas is 1-3 outside the NFC East this year.

Any other questions or must I break this down further for you?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"Bandwagon hyperbole" :facepalm:

Basically, the fact the Patriots hit the playoffs every year and destroy all the teams outside their division on a regular basis................ pretty much negates the point you were trying to make insinuating that the Patriots and us have much in common in that regard. The Patriots winning a weak division is meaningless to them. They only care about super bowls which is how it used to be here in Dallas. The AFC East sucking is only relevent IF the Patriots struggled outside their division. They do not. We struggle mightily outside our division. In Fact, Dallas is 1-3 outside the NFC East this year.

Any other questions or must I break this down further for you?

Useless dribble; inside the division was the content of the discussion. You, continue to add unwanted petty, and irrelevant comments and stats. How about taking a break from boosting your ego.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Useless dribble; inside the division was the content of the discussion. You, continue to add unwanted petty, and irrelevant comments and stats. How about taking a break from boosting your ego.

You brought up the Patriots and made the silly comparison. I just smacked it down.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You brought up the Patriots and made the silly comparison. I just smacked it down.

I brought up the Patriots, because the poster I responded with, made reference to the weak NFC East. You jumped in like a fool, and started spouting useless dribble. Smack that Einstein.