Cowboys Record Prediction Time

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
3rd preseason game is over. Time to predict the Cowboys wins and loses.

Mine is 10-6

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
If you will give me until game 6 i'll play.....Zek and morris are going to be brutal on teams in the 3rd and 4th quarter. I'ts not going to be fair. if this "D" can get to 17th to 13th best i'll call 11-5 to 12-4. if Mr Romo can stay in the game. If Dak takes over early somewhere between 6-10 to wait for it.....8-8.

ksadler1

Reaction score
After watching this D, I'll stick by my original prediction.....7-9

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
with this defense I say 8 and 8 I think they have a pretty good offense but in the end like last several years I think the defense will let them down.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Somewhere between 9-7 to 12-4. Thats taking into account that Romo will be out some games.
Even with Dak at the helm Zeek and the running game will cover a lot of blemishes.
The defense has acquired more talent then it had in 2014 season and Marinelli is still the coach.
Not a hard schedule from a early perspective.

Satchel89

Reaction score
12-4 The Offense is so good it covers up for a poor defense. Total homer pick

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I think ive picked 7-9 to 9-7 for like the last 4 years or so, i guess this will make it year 5.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
10-6 with a healthy Romo... make the playoffs
7-9 with DAK making huge improvements and ready to take over in 2017

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
If Prescott is our qb we might be looking at 13-3 to 11-5 range.

I would love for Romo to get a ring...just think father time has caught up...I know there a lot of Romo faithful on here that think he is the best qb in the whole entire world. The fact of the matter is that anyone who has ever played athletic sports in any degree knows that after 35 years of age ..
it's time to look out for what's best for you and your family's future.

I'm an industrial electrician for the past 20 years where i have been required to climb 300 ft towers and the like..i was also a very athletic young man who played shortstop for many years ..after i tore my knees up playing softball twice...once at 23 and the second time at 35 ...i had to make a painful decision..keep playing or keep bread on the table for my family.I still to this day miss being out there.

it's ok...it's just a fact of life..we all get old...

He would be better served as the best backup qb in the nfl rather than a crippled ex qb who gave his all in his prime.

I will say this....Dak has taken some shots this preseason that would have officially ended tony's career and got right up...know why? because he has young man's body.