Twitter: Cowboys refuse to shake Garret's hand

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not enough to get Garrett fired in my opinion. Jerry Jones has observed the team rebounding in the second half of the last two losses. Garrett will get Jones' disapproval when the team does little or nothing for four quarters. These 'near wins' are keeping Garrett firmly on life support--with a chance of an actual full recovery.
The team needs a leader - who is it? :(

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The evidence is clear since Jimmy left. Garrett hasn't been here this whole time. He's a part of the problem but he's not even close to the only problem. Look at his boss to see the root of the issue. Firing him won't change that. It might be a temporary help, but until Jerry changes the culture, we'll see a repeat of what we have seen for over 20 years.
Parcells was fine. Wade was fine until garrett Sabotaged him. 2008 we were headed to the playoffs until Romo got hurt

Pokeness

Reaction score
Quandary..,no real coach wants to work for Jerry with the stipulations that come with the job
Oh come on. The stipulations aren't that bad. You just have to have a puppet string screw inserted in each finger and on each toe.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
When he does his locker room speech and he asked the players to bring it in they should all just leave him hanging and walk out.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team has quit on Jason Garrett. The jig is up. The party's over, turn off the lights.
That is the thing. The team has not quit on Garrett. Yet. Neither of the last two losses would have been close If the team had quit on him.

It is getting there though. These last two first half efforts are very telling.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The beginning of the end is real....Already playing for a wildcard spot....and last I looked...we were already 2 games back of Seattle and Green Bay.

Cowboys schedule from here on out....
Eagles
@ Giants
Vikings
@ Lions
@ Pats
Bills
@ Bears
Rams
@ Eagles
Commanders

The Eagles schedule is as follows. .....
@ Cowboys
@ Bills
Bears
Patriots
Seahawks
@ Dolphins
Giants
Commanders
Cowboys
Giants

So tell me, who wins the division? :popcorn:

nobody

Reaction score
Parcells was fine. Wade was fine until garrett Sabotaged him. 2008 we were headed to the playoffs until Romo got hurt

The same issues keep cropping up, and that predates Garrett. Like I said, he's not the only issue. Firing him is a good and necessary step, but it's not the ultimate solution that's needed.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The beginning of the end is real....Already playing for a wildcards spot....and last I looked...we were already 2 games back of Seattle and Green Bay.

Cowboys schedule from here on out....
Eagles
@ Giants
Vikings
@ Lions
@ Pats
Bills
@ Bears
Rams
@ Eagles
Commanders

The Eagles schedule is as follows. .....
@ Cowboys
@ Bills
Bears
Patriots
Seahawks
@ Dolphins
Giants
Commanders
Cowboys
Giants

So tell me, who wins the division? :popcorn:
SF at this point.