RELEASED Cowboys release Bo Scarbrough from practice squad

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Still a better OC than Linehan.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
That leaves them back to 52...so I’m guessing they will sign another jag soon.

jrumann59

Reaction score
That leaves them back to 52...so I’m guessing they will sign another jag soon.
They signed a Safety and CB of a PS so that CB goes to the 53 man, so both DBs signed today should fill out 53 man. Also PS is above the 53 man total. Darius takes his place.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Between Scarbrough and our project TE, I don't know which one l am more disappointed about. Maybe Bo will wind up on a team with a real coach. I actually liked Jackson better anyway...

T-RO

Reaction score
Between Scarbrough and our project TE, I don't know which one l am more disappointed about. Maybe Bo will wind up on a team with a real coach. I actually liked Jackson better anyway...

There’s no doubt which is most disappointing. Bo was a 7th round pick...those guys often don’t stick. The Stanford kid was a 4th round pick. Schultz hasn’t shown anything in pass receiving or blocking. Looks like a full-blown bust.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Bo has been fair game for any team that has wanted him all season. We poached two players off practice squads today.

If any of the other 31 teams thought Scarborough could help them, he would have been signed sometime over the past six weeks, no?