RELEASED Cowboys release Bo Scarbrough from practice squad

Carson

Reaction score
I wonder if Bo will send Darius Jackson a Christmas card?

T-RO

Reaction score
Bo has been fair game for any team that has wanted him all season. We poached two players off practice squads today.

If any of the other 31 teams thought Scarborough could help them, he would have been signed sometime over the past six weeks, no?

Exactly. He’s a JAG. Power runner with no power - runs so upright that there’s no driving force.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Gathers actually showed me something in the last game. I think he has earned more playing time. I cant knock the kid. Scar was my pet cat..I hate it that he was let go. I think he never got a shot here. He will get a chance elsewhere

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Bo has been fair game for any team that has wanted him all season. We poached two players off practice squads today.

If any of the other 31 teams thought Scarborough could help them, he would have been signed sometime over the past six weeks, no?
True, but if a team signed him off of our practice squad, they would have to put him on their 53 man active roster. He would also be guaranteed 3 game checks even if they cut him a week later. Now that he's been cut by the Cowboys, somebody else can take a flyer on him and sign him to their practice squad for the $7600 per week minimum.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
It's a weird move to make now instead of in August, but I'm glad they did it. Bo just wasn't any good, and I think Jackson has legit #2 potential here if Rod Smith moves on.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Cowboys resigned Darius Jackson to the practice squad..

Well, there you go.

That was an easy call. We liked Darius better but then lost him off the PS and signed Scarbrough.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
He was never going to make it here.

He was never going to make it hear,
he's never going to make it anywhere,
so goodnight to you Dearrrr Bohhhhhh... da da da deed da... da da da deed da (music rises to a crescendo!!!),
Dearrr Bohhhh!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Never understood this pick, even though it was a 7th rounder.

I don't see how you can watch tape of Bo and a guy like Phillip Lindsay and think Bo could help this team more then him.

We lost our TE and WR, why not add another passing threat out of the back field instead of another guy who is slower less talented version of Rod Smith and D. Jackson?

cowboyec

Reaction score
so that trip they took to Bama's pro-day was a wasted trip.
passed on Calvin Ridley.
DaRon Payne...no.
DaShawn Hand...no.
Bo....yes......ummmm.....no.

Pants

Reaction score
Bo realizes, finally, that no steroids in the pros has consequences