RELEASED Cowboys release DB Robinson

Mr_437

Reaction score
"Type pick" They want physical press CB's for Nolans scheme. Robinson is why you dont over value type or scheme fit
Robinson wasn't a good player period, and his tape was bad too. It doesn't matter the scheme dude was not a good player, and for someone to watch what I did and think RR could play is concerning.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
They never should've drafted him. Dude was a UDFA, at best, poor scouting/drafting. I said it was a terrible pick on the draft thread that day.
Do you even follow the draft? He played pretty well @ the SR bowl....we screwed him by trying to make him a safety. Sound familiar? I wish we would just draft a free safety high...so we can just stop ruining peoples careers.

kskboys

Reaction score
Thank Bog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean I don't have to listen to guys pontificate on how awesome he is any more? I'm still in shock at how many bought into the hype about him. He was never any good and was never going to make it unless it was on ST's.

fivetwos

Reaction score
He was a McClay whiff.

but for the armchair GM’s in here, the guy you wanted at that pick was probably a whiff too
Yup, I wanted Biadasz lol.

So you could imagine how happy I was with that draft in the end.

Then they have to completely blow it for me by playing the games.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Do you even follow the draft? He played pretty well @ the SR bowl....we screwed him by trying to make him a safety. Sound familiar? I wish we would just draft a free safety high...so we can just stop ruining peoples careers.
I watched several of his games, and I saw him getting cooked at Senior Bowl practices. RR looked like a high schooler at the Senior Bowl his technique was horrible and instincts even worse. James Porsche from SMU roasted this dude. RR was barbecued chicken on his tape. The Cowboys didn't ruin this guy, they were trying to save him and find some way he could be useful.

Mr_437

Reaction score
He was a McClay whiff.

but for the armchair GM’s in here, the guy you wanted at that pick was probably a whiff too
I thought Gavin Esobar was going to light the league up w/ Romo.
:muttley:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
And there were those of you that laughed at me for suggesting Dallas spends a 5th on the best kicker in college. I mean, they are only responsible for 1/3 of the teams total points for the year.

shabazz

Reaction score
Most on this forum would FREAK at such an embarrassment of riches. In the NFL, you’re an irrelevant nobody.

……maybe pre tax, but not after…..and let’s not forget that chunk taken out for the players union as well as keeping up a small but necessary entourage