RELEASED Cowboys release DB Robinson

RonWashington

Reaction score
He looked so awkward in preseason, just like Robinson.

It’s one thing at Stanford to beat up on PAC 12 DB’s it’s another thing to claw past 4 guys on Dallas roster ahead of you then nothing in preseason looks eye catching . I think he has bust written all over him

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Another McClay gem. He waxed poetic about his potential.
It is one thing to suggest that McClay has issues with pro personnel as he unquestionably has a budget.

But this is a player he specifically mentioned as a prized draft target and while some don't feel a 4th is a big deal, it is still impactful in the long run.

Hitting on those middle round picks is what separates the good talent evaluators from the others.

While a complete whiff like this is not necessarily damaging, it does show you how McClay is vastly overrated as an evaluator given as much energy as he devoted to talking up the player.

This player was a projection based off of traits and it is like he was chosen without a real plan and just the hope that he could "develop".

kskboys

Reaction score
I usually get why people are fans of certain players, but I do not get the extreme fanatacism over guys like RR. He was simply a 4th round dart throw at a guy w/ speed, that's at. I simply couldn't get how some got so worked up over him. People were getting mad and calling me names when I said last last year he'd be cut.

ESisback

Reaction score
Not really true.
Yes, it is. You don’t go 12-5 in the NFL by not knowing anything! I’m frustrated by 26 years of no Super Bowls, too, but you’re just being stubborn. You’re better than that nonsense!