RELEASED Cowboys Release DE Benson Mayowa

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really?

They have a 3 year qb, who’s shown he can at least play in this league, arguably the top 1 or 2 best Rb, a very good online, good young talent on Dl in DLaw, Irving, possibly Taco. Good young corners.
Ok... I stand corrected. Yipee!!! 9-7!!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Real sleezy way to follow your team...lol
I was a football coach for about 30 years, I never complained when I was criticized. Just part of the game... don't make too much out of it.

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
Fits?...lol so why do you follow, if nothing pleases you?

I'm sorry but who died and made you arbiter of what constitutes a "good" cowboys fan? Why do you get butt hurt when someone post something you don' agree with? This is a public forum ment to accomodate a variety of views not a echo chamber . if someone post something you don' like , handle it like a mature adult and ignore them. A mature adult should be okay with a difference of opinion, right?

Dre11

Reaction score
I'm sorry but who died and made you arbiter of what constitutes a "good" cowboys fan? Why do you get butt hurt when someone post something you don' agree with? This is a public forum ment to accomodate a variety of views not a echo chamber . if someone post something you don' like , handle it like a mature adult and ignore them. A mature adult should be okay with a difference of opinion, right?

As you said it’s a forum, correct? When you post something on a public form it’s subject to criticism. So I ask you what’s the problem?

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
As you said it’s a forum, correct? When you post something on a public form it’s subject to criticism. So I ask you what’s the problem?

Let me reiterate. A mature adult should be okay with a difference of opinion. Right? Why can you answer that question? .I have no problem with others criticizing my opinion.I'm also free to criticize the current owner and coaching staff of the cowboys , right? Its a public forum after all. Don' question whether I'm a cowboys fan and I won' question why you seem to be okay with the cowboys continued mediocrity and continue to defend the current regime when they put out the same results.You can continue this egocentric exercise if you wish. I' m clearly dealing with a twelve year old.

Dre11

Reaction score
Let me reiterate. A mature adult should be okay with a difference of opinion. Right? Why can you answer that question? .I have no problem with others criticizing my opinion.I'm also free to criticize the current owner and coaching staff of the cowboys , right? Its a public forum after all. Don' question whether I'm a cowboys fan and I won' question why you seem to be okay with the cowboys continued mediocrity and continue to defend the current regime when they put out the same results.You can continue this egocentric exercise if you wish. I' m clearly dealing with a twelve year old.

A mature adult wouldn't be whining on a message board. If I'm allowed to criticize your opinion and you're allowed to criticize mine. What question is there to answer? You're free to ignore my comment.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You don't find caviar on every dive, but you do it hoping players might turn out like Irving has. Shopping for relative bargains mostly leaves you with junk.
:clap:
Well done, lad. So true.
Tell me, ruffian, do you think that was Jimmy's genius? That is, going through so many bargain bins to uncover the diamonds in the rough (or players hungry enough to do what Jimmy wanted)?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I can a
Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies,
Farewell and adieu to you, ladies of Spain...
I can almost hear the castinets with their percussion and the poets of Madrid and Barcelona reciting their newest epics of Moorish conquests and windmills on the horizon. Oh, its the literary life for me, fair playmates and willing señoritas.