RELEASED Cowboys release DE Takk McKinley

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Thats crazy that Buffalo missed the playoffs from 2000-2016. With how good they’ve been lately I forgot that they sucked for so long,

Motorola

Reaction score
I had no idea they still had his rights. Ok.
Mckinley was signed on to the Cowboys' practice squad on Nov. 16th during last season - one day after oft-troubled journeyman WR Antonio Callaway.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I remember being dissapointed we narrowly missed out on him in the draft and settled for Taco. I guess either way it wouldn't have worked out.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Bye_bye_bye.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That means...free.
I'm going to take it that you've never had to do what it takes to stay in shape to play in the NFL or practice against 300-pound men looking to make you a turf stain.

The NFL isn't easy even for players who are just on the practice squad. Plenty of careers end before they can even begin because of injuries from the strain it puts on the body.

If you want to debate that players are overpaid, that's one thing. To say he was getting a free paycheck is ignorant.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
They're still the Bills if that helps any lol

Dallas and Buffalo both made the playoffs in 1999.

Dallas fired Gailey, hired and fired Campo, hired and lost Parcells, hired and fired Wade, and got 3/4ths of the way through Garrett’s tenure before Buffalo made the playoffs again.

Crazy.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
I'm going to take it that you've never had to do what it takes to stay in shape to play in the NFL or practice against 300-pound men looking to make you a turf stain.

The NFL isn't easy even for players who are just on the practice squad. Plenty of careers end before they can even begin because of injuries from the strain it puts on the body.

If you want to debate that players are overpaid, that's one thing. To say he was getting a free paycheck is ignorant.
Yes very ignorant to the T

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Dallas and Buffalo both made the playoffs in 1999.

Dallas fired Gailey, hired and fired Campo, hired and lost Parcells, hired and fired Wade, and got 3/4ths of the way through Garrett’s tenure before Buffalo made the playoffs again.

Crazy.
That is a wild sequence lol