RELEASED Cowboys release Jahaad Thomas

Knotamus

Reaction score
Kinda sucks to see him released, but I get why.. if your not practicing, your not playing. I was hoping to see how Jahad's play would translate to the NFL.. Although under sized, he looked very good running the ball at Temple. Oh well, maybe Hillman fills that role better with experience.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I was among the original Thomas pet cat owners.... but fairly quickly soured, even while others were catching the fever.

So, it's with a big *sigh* that I pass along that, technically, the thread header is inaccurate. He's not actually been released, though if someone claims him on waivers (how likely is that?), of course he's gone. He might still be released eventually. But at least for now, he's destined for injured reserve. Emphasis on "for now."

2017-07-29_0815.png

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Injury reserve, and comeback stronger next year in hopes of being our receiving change of pace back. Red shirt year. I'm guessing they liked What they saw from Hillman and if they gotta go forward with him this year they will while they develop jahaad cause I know they really like him.