RELEASED Cowboys release Justin Hamilton

tyke1doe

Reaction score
aa4.jpg

exciter

Reaction score
Several people here thought it would be Ventell Bryant.

Likely because they don't actually watch games so they don't realize he's a really solid ST player who contributes to numerous units.
Yeah, I found tha kind of amusing myself considering just a few days before someone did a small media write up on how well he was playing ST, 2 tackles and drew a block in the back penalty vs the Eagles!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well I say that because he hasn’t been able to get in games. All of our receivers have at least been able to get into one.

Yeah, but he was here for one game. Hill had all offseason and he still can't get activated or play on a regular basis.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would have liked to have had one of those on the team. But sadly it appeats that I'll have to wait for at least one more offseason...

Me to. I really wanted to see him play the eagles, very disappointed he didn't.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Yeah, I found tha kind of amusing myself considering just a few days before someone did a small media write up on how well he was playing ST, 2 tackles and drew a block in the back penalty vs the Eagles!

Love that 99% of this board has no understanding of football.

Welcome to the 1%. Expect pushback.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Yah, right.

So they cut him........Does Broaddus work from home?
They cut him because they found a better Crawford replacement. Doesn't mean they don't still like him. He probably would be on the practice squad if he were eligible.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Several people here thought it would be Ventell Bryant.

Likely because they don't actually watch games so they don't realize he's a really solid ST player who contributes to numerous units.

Yeah, I'll admit that I was one of those that reckoned that Bryant would be cut. Not of my best moments on this board.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll admit that I was one of those that reckoned that Bryant would be cut. Not of my best moments on this board.

Now, in my defence, I didn't think about Hamilton and I was reckoning that it'd simply be more of a numbers bit. I was thinking that we'd probably trim down WR a bit. Still, not a good moment for me.