RELEASED Cowboys release P Anger but only temporary

Reid1boys

Reaction score
How sad it is that we know we can cut our players and NO OTHER NFL team wants them that we can sign them back with no issues. Says a lot huh. Was any player cut or waived by the boys picked up by anyone else, I saw where Carter might go to a PS but anyone else ?
it said he wasnt subject to waivers.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I understand that.. that means they can sign with any team they want.. or not sign.. but we obviously don't think they are good enough to signed by another team at this point.
No see you don't understand. They know these guys are signing back. Lots of teams do this.

Carson

Reaction score
I understand that.. that means they can sign with any team they want.. or not sign.. but we obviously don't think they are good enough to signed by another team at this point.
It’s more like take the day off and we will see you tomorrow. They aren’t looking elsewhere because they are still employed here … just not for a few hours lol

conner01

Reaction score
If he had wanted to sign somewhere else he could have
He was a FA when we signed him

conner01

Reaction score
What a dumb rule. Just make the punter, kicker, and LS exemptions to the 53-man roster. Give the teams and fans 3 extra players for the roster.
That’s controlled by the CBA
I’d love bigger rosters but more importantly I’d love all 53 active on game day
But both are part of CBA

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

We have five safeties and seven corners, so Israel Mukuama might have been cut if not for those reserve players. At end, we have Lawrence, Gregory, Basham, Armstrong, Golston and Kamara, so either Golston or Kamara or both would have possibly been subject to waivers. Or we could have cut from the offensive line, trying to get Farniok to the practice squad or waiving Brandon Knight, who I'm sure would have been picked up by someone as a backup. At receiver, we possibly would have released Malik Turner or Simi Fehoko.

Maybe none of those players would have been claimed, but there was a better chance of it than who we had to release.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
If he had wanted to sign somewhere else he could have
He was a FA when we signed him

No, he was under contract until they cut him, so he couldn't have signed anywhere else. Of course he could have signed weeks or months ago before he signed with Dallas but that is irrelevant.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
We have five safeties and seven corners, so Israel Mukuama might have been cut if not for those reserve players. At end, we have Lawrence, Gregory, Basham, Armstrong, Golston and Kamara, so either Golston or Kamara or both would have possibly been subject to waivers. Or we could have cut from the offensive line, trying to get Farniok to the practice squad or waiving Brandon Knight, who I'm sure would have been picked up by someone as a backup. At receiver, we possibly would have released Malik Turner or Simi Fehoko.

Maybe none of those players would have been claimed, but there was a better chance of it than who we had to release.

Golston would be the only worry about being claimed - and that is on pure speculation nothing he has done obviously. The rest would not have been claimed.. some might have been signed a PS somewhere in the NFL. And not counting Golston (because we don't know anything about him at this level) the only one on the entire list that I would even bat at eye at losing would be Farniok... he actually looks promising.. the rest, take them or leave them, nothing worth really worrying about.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
i was joking.
or was i.
nah...just kiddin'.
he'll be back.
they ALWAYS come back.

Good to know, around here you sometimes can't tell. I have talked with some who feel you should never punt the ball even sight a high school coach who never punts.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Good to know, around here you sometimes can't tell. I have talked with some who feel you should never punt the ball even sight a high school coach who never punts.
heard about him.
i think he's in arkansas maybe?
never punts always goes for it.

bb721

Reaction score
How sad it is that we know we can cut our players and NO OTHER NFL team wants them that we can sign them back with no issues. Says a lot huh. Was any player cut or waived by the boys picked up by anyone else, I saw where Carter might go to a PS but anyone else ?
Every team does this, it’s not unique to the Cowboys or an indication of the talent level compared to other teams

slick325

Reaction score
What a dumb rule. Just make the punter, kicker, and LS exemptions to the 53-man roster. Give the teams and fans 3 extra players for the roster.
Rosters should expand especially with the addition of one more game. They should also expand the number of eligible active players available each week of the season.