Cowboys release TO *Merged*

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2673752 said:
He said he would ban himself if he was cut!

The mods saved him the trouble. Ever heard of "death by police"? Same thing.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2673762 said:
The mods saved him the trouble. Ever heard of "death by police"? Same thing.

lol.

I missed it.

Did he not expect to hear it from the people on here who he's been annoying for months now? That's pretty silly. The guy ran around acting like he knew everything and we were all morons.

When we all know that only some of us are morons, lol.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Personally, I'm a little sad he's gone. I may not have agreed with him, but he was a member of this forum.

He made arguments and discussions fun.

Sorry to see you go, 5countem5. :(

odog422

Reaction score
I can't help but get a visual on 5countem after this news... shaking, smoke coming from ears and pounding the keyboard. Is it any wonder he got banned?

Then again, BB I know you got a job to do but like one other said, today of all days..... ah well.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Wow. It's one thing to poke some fun at someone being wrong, I mean even I admited to being wrong, but the pleasure some of you took in pushing a person till they got banned is pathetic.

odog422

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2673830 said:
Wow. It's one thing to poke some fun at someone being wrong, I mean even I admited to being wrong, but the pleasure some of you took in pushing a person till they got banned is pathetic.

His being banned is someone else's fault....riiiiiiiiight....

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score

Yeah.

Cry some more.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
odog422;2673868 said:

No you're right it's his fault but the glee these people got out of pushing it to ensure that he got himself banned is pathetic. It's like a bunch of junior high or high school kids picking on someone till they snap.

Sure some people think it's hilarious. I just think it's more telling about the people feeling the need to pile on then it is about the person who snaps.

Pathetic either way. I guess I've got to admit he's just as pathetic for allowing them to break him though.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2673876 said:
No you're right it's his fault but the glee these people got out of pushing it to ensure that he got himself banned is pathetic. It's like a bunch of junior high or high school kids picking on someone till they snap.

Sure some people think it's hilarious. I just think it's more telling about the people feeling the need to pile on then it is about the person who snaps.

Pathetic either way. I guess I've got to admit he's just as pathetic for allowing them to break him though.

Close. Actually one of them just turned 12 today. :D

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score

Give me a break. He was banned a month ago for something very similar. He showed up tonight looking for trouble and got it.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2673876 said:

I knoooooow you hate this term

but he brought it on himself, he was doing the same thing when TO was still on the roster

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2673881 said:
you and him were doing it a few days ago. but now that it's against you now it's childish?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
odog422;2673868 said:

Wow. Taking after his menTOr. ;)

Sorry, 5countem5, had to get that one in. ;)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2673881 said:

With DC I guess it's honestly more pathetic on 5's part for letting him bother him. I mean I like DC, I don't have anything against him, but how anyone could take that dude serious, in any manner, with all his smilies and such is beyond me. Like I said I like him I just don't take him very serious.