Cowboys release TO *Merged*

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Rampage;2673892 said:
taking it like a champ. in the words of Frank Lucas "my man"

Hey. Funny you mention ol Frankie. My American Gangster blue ray just arrived in the mail today from Netflix. :D I've seen it three times. My wife hasn't seen it yet.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2673900 said:
Hey. Funny you mention ol Frankie. My American Gangster blue ray just arrived in the mail today from Netflix. :D I've seen it three times. My wife hasn't seen it yet.

3 times? was that like a combined 60 hours?

the 1 time I saw it, it felt like 5 hours long, I was dying

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2673900 said:
my buddy laughs at me cause of what I told him my favorite scene of that movie was. the scene in the extended version where after he gets out of jail and bumps in to those 3 kids on the street. he just doesn't understand it.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Rampage;2673904 said:
my buddy laughs at me cause of what I told him my favorite scene of that movie was. the scene in the extended version where after he gets out of jail and bumps in to those 3 kids on the street. he just doesn't understand it.

hahah. Yep. A thought provoking moment.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2673910 said:
what? it was just a huge, long story

I said it was the ****. :p:

It was kinda long but I never felt like it was "too" long. I liked the part when Denzel told his boys to stay in the diner and proceeded to step outside and off that bookie in broad daylight. Then he return calm as ever.... good stuff.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2673916 said:
I said it was the ****. :p:

It was kinda long but I never felt like it was "too" long. I liked the part when Denzel told his boys to stay in the diner and proceeded to step outside and off that bookie in broad daylight. Then he return calm as ever.... good stuff.

While I really like Denzel and all of his movies. I didnt care for him in that one. Over-acted, seemed he was trying to do Michael Corleone at times.... no one does Michael Corleone.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2673830 said:
Wow. It's one thing to poke some fun at someone being wrong, I mean even I admited to being wrong, but the pleasure some of you took in pushing a person till they got banned is pathetic.
You've got the facts a little skewed.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
This is like Christmas in March, we lose alligator arms, the Roy who lost his passion and I won STS9 concert tickets. Long live 3/5/09.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
I need a new user name, and I couldnt be ****ing happier.

I need to get in touch with the mods, right?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JustSayNotoTO;2674141 said:
I need a new user name, and I couldnt be ****ing happier.

I need to get in touch with the mods, right?
PM Hostile.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Seems odd that only defensive players are speaking out on TO. Other then Hurd who didnt exactly put him in the best light with his comment about Romo being able to focus on finding the open WR instead of looking for TO.