Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Resign McFadden to one year contract

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Indeed. There will still be non-believers here though.
Yet we have lost 7 FAs and counting and have a splash signing of Nolan Carroll

When does the do-right rule help the team's karma?

Ratliff was treated right, DWare was treated right, Miles Austin was treated right, Kyle Orton was treated right, Tony Romo was treated right........I don't see any returned loyalty

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I'm you missed this, but McFadden was injured last year and had 24 carries in 2015, but was 4th in the NFL in rushing yards the season before.
You have to admit that 2015 was one of the worst seasons for RBs in a decade

DMC's 1089 yards wouldn't place in the Top 10 most years

We still need a young buck to replace AMorris

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Very nice, he is still a quality player.

Probably means they will move on from Morris as well.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
best signing so far

edit: I take that back. TWill on his contract is the best. But this is pretty close.

MrPhil

Reaction score
Yet we have lost 7 FAs and counting and have a splash signing of Nolan Carroll

When does the do-right rule help the team's karma?

Ratliff was treated right, DWare was treated right, Miles Austin was treated right, Kyle Orton was treated right, Tony Romo was treated right........I don't see any returned loyalty

See Darren McFadden and Terence Williams. Williams even tweeted "Loyalty" after agreeing to terms with us on a very reasonable contract.

Anybody who can't see the benefit of both these signings is blinded by an agenda in my opinion.

Anybody expecting "splash" signings hasn't been paying attention and was destined for disappointment from the word go.

phildadon86

Reaction score
How does bringing back the same player improve your team?
Because it means we arent sitting here with one RB on the roster not named Zeke. He also didnt play last season. So having his speed there will help. You can sit here and bash everything the front office does, its fine, i just wont judge this team until after the draft.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
See Darren McFadden and Terence Williams. Williams even tweeted "Loyalty" after agreeing to terms with us on a very reasonable contract.

Anybody who can't see the benefit of both these signings is blinded by an agenda in my opinion.

Anybody expecting "splash" signings hasn't been paying attention and was destined for disappointment from the word go.
Getting mediocre players back after no one else wanted them..........Championship

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I was hoping this would happen. Letting Lance walk and retaining Darren shows me the FO is committed to making solid football decisions for our running game. Now please draft us a solid RB in the 3rd round to complete the acquisition work there.

MrPhil

Reaction score
Getting mediocre players back after no one else wanted them..........Championship

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and you may be proven right when its all said and done. I believe that is why they play the games. That said, your bitterness is showing.

I would also challenge your point about nobody else wanted "them", whoever "them" is. It has been reported that both McFadden and Williams had interest from other teams. But we ignore that because it doesn't fit your agenda, right?

Some food for thought. How many people would have bet money before the season that a 4th round rookie QB would lead us to a 13-3 record last year? My guess would be not many.

Just because we didn't make any splash signings does not immediately and automatically doom this next season to failure. Have some perspective.