News: Cowboys Rumored as Top Landing Spot for Former Pro Bowl QB Mitch Trubisky

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think it would depend on how much he would want.
As far as comparing to dak , he did beat dak last year or 2019. He had a great game that day.
also chicago didnt have any weapons on offense that I know of.

aria

Reaction score
Who the hell cares if Trubisky beat Dak once, somehow that makes him better?

Should we go down the list of the QB’s Dak has beat in his career and claim he’s better? What about every time a bad QB beat a good QB this season, does that mean they’re better?

I guess Seattle should sign Colt McCoy and move Wilson to back up. Green Bay should cut Rodgers and see if they can trade for Cousins.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
tenor.gif

LLLOOOLLL

phildadon86

Reaction score
You must be mistake! Trubisky shredded Dak and the Cowboys last time they played. He would the starter and dak become the backup.
LOL. IF you believe that and arent being sarcastic. You should hand in your football card and fan card because you are delusional.

Trubisky didnt shred dak. They both play offense. Our DEFENCE got shredded by Trubisky.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm not sure all of these overreactions are from folks who have read the write-up.
This is as a backup.

If we get him as a backup at backup prices.....absolutely.

He had a better QB rating and a better TD to int differential than Dalton this year, and he's much younger with room to improve.
In fact, he was better in every category with less weapons and played in about the same number of games.

Good backup, imo.

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
No he wasn't. Every aspect of the offense got worse with Dalton at the helm.. the passing game, the running game.. scoring.. everything. What changed was the defense.. specifically its ability to suddenly force 3 turnovers a game. 2 of the 3 losses with Dak at the helm were one score games.. think maybe the defense delivering 3 turnovers in any of those games might have changed the outcomes? Any attempt to claim Dalton had anything to do with the defensive improvement is simply intellectually dishonest. Because that was what led to the wins down the stretch more than anything Dalton did.. But you already knew that..

Except the winning part right? Except the actual reason you play the game. You have no argument. If you must, sell this to those who will buy it. The truth is in the record. You don't have to like it but you do have to live with it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Except the winning part right? Except the actual reason you play the game. You have no argument. If you must, sell this to those who will buy it. The truth is in the record. You don't have to like it but you do have to live with it.
Wilson. The GREAT RUSSELL WILSON. Lost to the Rams in the wildcard round. So i guess the Seahawks should dump him.

WINNING ISNT A QB STATISTIC.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
LOL. IF you believe that and arent being sarcastic. You should hand in your football card and fan card because you are delusional.

Trubisky didnt shred dak. They both play offense. Our DEFENCE got shredded by Trubisky.

LOL, just showed you how bad our D was, he was about to be benched till we made him look like Steve Young that game.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Well if Dalton can get the defense to start forcing 3 turnovers a game for an entire season then yes, absolutely let's sign him now.. Dak should be cut now for his inability to play so pathetically that the defense starts to feel like they have to carry the offense for the team to have any chance of winning.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well if Dalton can get the defense to start forcing 3 turnovers a game for an entire season then yes, absolutely let's sign him now.. Dak should be cut now for his inability to play so pathetically that the defense starts to feel like they have to carry the offense for the team to have any chance of winning.

Well, you are rambling. I mean, I guess if that's what you want to do, whatever, but I'm not gonna waste time engaging in this nonsense.

I'd say that it's your story so you should tell it but this story is so ridiculously idiotic that I can not advocate the retelling of it at all.

You are wasting my time.