Cowboys/Saints Score Predictions

Zordon

Reaction score
38-27, cowboys bully the saints in the trenches.

HMJUc23.png

Lonestar94

Reaction score
This isn't the 2009 or 2011 Saints. Why not one person predicted the Cowboys is beyond me.

dstovall5

Reaction score
31 - 28 Saints

Dallas has a last chance drive to win the game, but end up making a costly turn over. I honestly don't see how we'll get beat down by 10+ against them, heck that's yet to happen this year and we've faced better teams.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Saints 41, Cowboys 20.

I would be shocked if the Cowboys somehow limit Drew Brees to less than 270 yards passing.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I can't predict a score, but if it comes down to the last kick? The Cowboys have a real good chance in this game.

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
New Orleans is currently 5th best in the NFL with a 75.8 passer rating allowed and 3rd in the NFL in offensive passer rating at 104.5.

We are currently 18th in passer rating allowed at 87.4 and 6th in offensive passer rating at 100.0.

This Saints team is comparable to the one that one the Superbowl in 2009. They were 3rd in the NFL in passer rating allowed that year at 70.4.

In other words if we can beat this Saints team we can beat anybody. Key word is if.

ifixoldhouses

Reaction score
Who have the Saints beat this year that's worth a dam? Atlanta? Tampa? Arizona? Miami? Chicago maybe, Buffalo?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Who have the Saints beat this year that's worth a dam? Atlanta? Tampa? Arizona? Miami? Chicago maybe, Buffalo?

You can add Dallas is that list when they win.

Saints 45
Dallas 17

Saints force the game on Romo to do what he does, Romo does what he does, and our coaches stand there getting their lunches taken away and take notes. Rob Ryan lights a cigar and has the last laugh.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You can add Dallas is that list when they win.

Saints 45
Dallas 17

Saints force the game on Romo to do what he does, Romo does what he does, and our coaches stand there getting their lunches taken away and take notes. Rob Ryan lights a cigar and has the last laugh.

It could happen...

lol

Zordon

Reaction score
New Orleans is currently 5th best in the NFL with a 75.8 passer rating allowed and 3rd in the NFL in offensive passer rating at 104.5.

We are currently 18th in passer rating allowed at 87.4 and 6th in offensive passer rating at 100.0.

This Saints team is comparable to the one that one the Superbowl in 2009. They were 3rd in the NFL in passer rating allowed that year at 70.4.

In other words if we can beat this Saints team we can beat anybody. Key word is if.

wow your avatar is hideous.