Cowboys/Saints Score Predictions

Carl23

Reaction score
This isn't the 2009 or 2011 Saints. Why not one person predicted the Cowboys is beyond me.

Why? Because the Saints are like 16 of 17 against the spread in the last 2 years. Being favored by 6.5 at the moment leads me to believe that they will beat us by a touchdown.

w8lifter

Reaction score
I think its amazing to read how many so called Cowboys fans have so little faith and hope for their team.

Cowboys 38
Aints 31

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When everyone and their mom is on one team, that is a good sign for the opposition. Same thing happened against Denver and we almost won. The game will be close either way...........

NO - 34
Dal - 38

scottsp

Reaction score
Saints 51
Cows 40

Good game most of the way. The offense panics halfway through the first quarter as Dallas finds itself behind by a field goal and figures it can't get back into the game unless Tony throws the rest of the way.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Cowboys-27

Saints-37

I can see people thinking we will win but I can't see how anyone thinks our d will hold them under 30.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Probably a low scoring game. Both coaches are fixated on stopping both offenses , wouldn't surprise me if neither team scored more than 23 points.

Zman5

Reaction score
31-30 Cowboys. We win on the last second 53 yard FG by "Money" Bailey!

Deep_South

Reaction score
Probably a low scoring game. Both coaches are fixated on stopping both offenses , wouldn't surprise me if neither team scored more than 23 points.

I'm afraid if RHG's plan is to win a low-scoring game in the Superdome he's going to be disappointed. I think we need to spend 60 minutes trying to score points any way possible, then force turnovers when we aren't busy scoring. Last year Romo "choked" by coming up 1 point short, only scoring 14 in the 4th quarter - the final 7 with 21 seconds left in regulation - to tie it up 31-31. The Aints went on to win with a FG in overtime 34-31. Our D was missing BruceLee, who were out with injury.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/a...31-In-OT/a75ed0e2-83d9-4e8e-9ccb-b3e87ba316f1

jnday

Reaction score
I think its amazing to read how many so called Cowboys fans have so little faith and hope for their team.

Cowboys 38
Aints 31

Just because you are a fan doesn't mean that you have to be blind.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
didnt you predict cowboys would also lose to skins, eagles and giants? I thought I read those predictions from you as well

No.

I'm 8-1 on the season. I've only had the wrong side on the Eagles game.

Maybe you fellas are just a little too sensitive. Maybe a spa day is in order to get your emotions back to neutral.

8-1

Saints 30
Cowboys 20

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This isn't the 2009 or 2011 Saints. Why not one person predicted the Cowboys is beyond me.

Given the fact Spencer will not be 100% and Kiffin's defense has failed to be able to take away the opponent's best offense weapon in the majority of the games this season (McCoy being the lone exception), I find it perfectly reasonable. 37-23 NO.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Seeing that drew Bree's is the greatest player that ever lived I will go

Saints 63
Dallas 9

We will start the 4th quarter with the lead 9-7.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
If we win that would mean the Saints lose 3 in a row.

That's what scares me?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Given the fact Spencer will not be 100% and Kiffin's defense has failed to be able to take away the opponent's best offense weapon in the majority of the games this season (McCoy being the lone exception), I find it perfectly reasonable. 37-23 NO.
You mean Ware?