Cowboys schedule is brutal

Hadenough

Reaction score
Not true. Kaelin Cole and Dede Westbrook have a ton of upside and speed to kill. Bortles actually played well the last two months of the season and they have faith in him. Marquise Lee can make plays at reciever though he does have the dropsies.

You should be scared of that defense. AJ Bouye and Ramsey at corner and we're trotting out Hurns and T-Will on the outside with Beasley in the slot against one of the best secondaries in the league. Then you have that front seven with speed especially yannick ngakoue who loves to strip sack guys and speed rushers have been known to give Tron trouble. Campbell, Jackson, and Daerus man the middle, and they have speedy Linebackers in Telvin Smith and Miles Jack. We're in for a long day on our offense with what we've got on our team.

You should be worried. Especially if Cole and Westbrook continue to improve full-time now that Hurns and Robinson are gone.

This is a rough schedule and it could easily turn into 2015 because we're a young team that's had quite a bit of turnover in personale.
I'm fully expecting that Jacksonville defense to do to Dallas what Denver did.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Absolutely. It could get ugly quickly. That's why we went after Watkins because he has dynamic upside when he gets involved but we settles for Hurns because KC was willing to pay for Watkins upside. Teams know you can bracket Beasley, play T-Will, and Hurns one on one on the outside, and shut them down. I can't see any other outcome then what happened in Denver.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Absolutely. It could get ugly quickly. That's why we went after Watkins because he has dynamic upside when he gets involved but we settles for Hurns because KC was willing to pay for Watkins upside. Teams know you can bracket Beasley, play T-Will, and Hurns one on one on the outside, and shut them down. I can't see any other outcome then what happened in Denver.

Here we don't do Defense or really care about the Defense so fearing Jags defense is beyond our comprehension ...we place our faith on the Dallas Wall that will conquer all......lol....We are the only team in the league that has invested these type of Cap dollars on non-play-making off-lineman that the Jags as Denver will make them look human......Watch OUT Dak and don't Panic bud Jags defense is no slouch....

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
If we do a better job stopping Fournette than they do at stopping Zeke, we should win.

Then that will be an ugly a-- whipping we are about to get then. That Denver game along some heads should have rolled, that was the most unprepared team that quit I had ever seen.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Then that will be an ugly a-- whipping we are about to get then. That Denver game along some heads should have rolled, that was the most unprepared team that quit I had ever seen.

The scary part was the whole team was healthy! Dak and the Cowboys had one decent credible win last season where everything came together for just one game.The KC game!

The rest of these were nothing to beat your chest about.

Two wins against a terrible giants team.
Arizona was a bad team without David Johnson and an old Carson Palmer
SF didnt have a QB and the team was just getting up and running with new coach.
Washington twice! One of those games was all Zeke and Dak had a 100 yds passing. Skins were terrible last season.
Oakland WOW they were bad but the Cowboys should send Derek Carr a thank you card.
The Eagles are still laughing about their back ups only giving up 6 points.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Here we don't do Defense or really care about the Defense so fearing Jags defense is beyond our comprehension ...we place our faith on the Dallas Wall that will conquer all......lol....We are the only team in the league that has invested these type of Cap dollars on non-play-making off-lineman that the Jags as Denver will make them look human......Watch OUT Dak and don't Panic bud Jags defense is no slouch....
I think the front office has the belief that their great oline should cancel out great defense. It doesnt work out like that!
When #1 defense meets #1 offense its always the defense that wins.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the front office has the belief that their great oline should cancel out great defense. It doesnt work out like that!
When #1 defense meets #1 offense its always the defense that wins.

Yes so true ...but some of our fellow fan's here have bought the JJ 101 Football guide to success....kinda goes like this...who needs a Defense when you have a 300 zillion cap fat Off-line....well JJ and the believers will once again be proven wrong when we meet teams with formidable defenses such as the Eagles,Texans,Jags, etc etc...and let's not forget we have a QB who for lack of better word Stinks esp under pressure .......JJ Football simply the best baby!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Yes so true ...but some of our fellow fan's here have bought the JJ 101 Football guide to success....kinda goes like this...who needs a Defense when you have a 300 zillion cap fat Off-line....well JJ and the believers will once again be proven wrong when we meet teams with formidable defenses such as the Eagles,Texans,Jags, etc etc...and let's not forget we have a QB who for lack of better word Stinks esp under pressure .......JJ Football simply the best baby!
I think the Dallas defense is going to be better this year but they are gonna need help from the offense! Just like the Atlanta, Chargers, Eagles game last season. The defense held up for one half of football why the offense was floundering and basically drowning. The defense bascially wore themselves out trying to give Dak chance after chance. Dak looked like a 3rd string QB trying to move the ball in those games.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the Dallas defense is going to be better this year but they are gonna need help from the offense! Just like the Atlanta, Chargers, Eagles game last season. The defense held up for one half of football why the offense was floundering and basically drowning. The defense bascially wore themselves out trying to give Dak chance after chance. Dak looked like a 3rd string QB trying to move the ball in those games.

OMG there is another who can see the light Bravo!!!! Exactly how those games went with our defense hanging on but Dak couldn't score if his life depended on it!!
But some here will still insisting that Dak is the man....Expect our Defense to be better but expect a QB change at some point during the season as last year anemic offense will be back....:oops:...and Dak will look exactly like he did last season....:omg:

Hadenough

Reaction score
OMG there is another who can see the light Bravo!!!! Exactly how those games went with our defense hanging on but Dak couldn't score if his life depended on it!!
But some here will still insisting that Dak is the man....Expect our Defense to be better but expect a QB change at some point during the season as last year anemic offense will be back....:oops:...and Dak will look exactly like he did last season....:omg:
Yeah Im tired of hearing how it was the fault of the defense and they need to get better. I wonder how demoralizing it is to be on a team where they pay everyone on the offense but when the defense holds out their hand for money they scoff and franchise em! Nobody will ever say anything but dont think these guys dont think about it!
If Dak has a Tyrod Taylor type year and the Cowboys pay him that is gonna haunt the team for the length of the contract.
The Bills made the playoffs last year and they got smart and got rid of him. They went out and got pedigree with a big arm.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah Im tired of hearing how it was the fault of the defense and they need to get better. I wonder how demoralizing it is to be on a team where they pay everyone on the offense but when the defense holds out their hand for money they scoff and franchise em! Nobody will ever say anything but dont think these guys dont think about it!
If Dak has a Tyrod Taylor type year and the Cowboys pay him that is gonna haunt the team for the length of the contract.
The Bills made the playoffs last year and they got smart and got rid of him. They went out and got pedigree with a big arm.

We are "America's Team" and the most expensive Sports Franchise in the WORLD!
Your very correct only PEDIGREE QB should apply and hold the most prestigious position in the NFL.....and sorry Dak-bots its not DAK PRESCOTT.....We are the Dallas Cowboys not the Cleveland Browns!!!!!!:hammer:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The scary part was the whole team was healthy! Dak and the Cowboys had one decent credible win last season where everything came together for just one game.The KC game!

The rest of these were nothing to beat your chest about.

Two wins against a terrible giants team.
Arizona was a bad team without David Johnson and an old Carson Palmer
SF didnt have a QB and the team was just getting up and running with new coach.
Washington twice! One of those games was all Zeke and Dak had a 100 yds passing. Skins were terrible last season.
Oakland WOW they were bad but the Cowboys should send Derek Carr a thank you card.
The Eagles are still laughing about their back ups only giving up 6 points.

LLLOOLLL, at the last part. Then the next week the lowely gnats goes into the same stadium and put a beat down on the horses.