Cowboys scored the most points of any wildcard team

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
We also faced one of the better defenses in the playoffs!

Dallas, Saints, Colts, Ravens, Texans, Bears, Chargers all have better defenses. So Seattle was just a little worse than average, not exactly one of the better ones.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I expected this and said last week if Dallas wins then all of a sudden it would be oh seahaws are not that good. You guys never disappoint
Idc what you said whenever you said it, I'm just here making sure everything is factual.

That wasnt factual, and I corrected it.

And I never said the Seahawks arent that good, they are a very good team.

Proof

Reaction score
Of course the odds were low, but that doesn’t make it garbage time. Garbage time is when you are up by 24 with a minute to go. We gave up a touchdown that got them within 2 points with left for a field goal if the recovered the onside kick. There is a big difference.

Semantics. When Dallas went up two scores with a minute left and Seattle had no timeouts, the game was effectively over. It may not have been literal 'garbage time' but "the game was not as close as the final score reflects"

lukin2006

Reaction score
And we were supposedly the worst wild card team according to some experts. That O in Chicago is putrid and our D is better than Chicago's.

Fire407

Reaction score
I think our offense would be a lot more productive if we let Dak run more. Even going back to the Green Bay game last year, Dak was able to run in a TD with a minute and a half left and it was our defense choking that cost us the game. He's very effective when he runs, yet our coaches don't seem to notice.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hadn't thought about this, but: in the last games between these teams...

The Eagles beat the Rams and lost to the Saints...and have to play the Saints.
The Cowboys beat the Saints and lost to the Rams (yes, it was last season)...and have to play the Rams.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Na, our offense is pretty bad. When the defense does not allow the opponent to get a single first down until half way through the 2nd quarter and the offense puts up a whopping 3 points during that shutdown, then there are problems.
They got rolling in the second half, but if you try that against a team that can light up the scoreboard it probably won't end well.
Got to hope our offense starts out clicking.
Can the Saints put up points because we didn't scored any points in the second half and beat them. You guys need to stop with these predictions that Dallas can't win against good teams because of this or that.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Idc what you said whenever you said it, I'm just here making sure everything is factual.

That wasnt factual, and I corrected it.

And I never said the Seahawks arent that good, they are a very good team.

All week the critics here claim Dallas can't win but as soon as Dallas wins well that team sucks. Fine I don't give a crap about critics they have nothing good to say about the team so as expected the critics come through with flying colors to down play a win.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
All week the critics here claim Dallas can't win but as soon as Dallas wins well that team sucks. Fine I don't give a crap about critics they have nothing good to say about the team so as expected the critics come through with flying colors to down play a win.

I'm not a critic at all. I'm someone who wants information to be correct.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Other offenses being bad doesn't mean that this one is good.

A potent offense and this game is over at halftime.