Cowboys scored the most points of any wildcard team

InTheZone

Reaction score
You mean the PI that wasn't called?
Yeah, the badly underthrown ball where the defender had no chance to touch the WR if he throws it right. I agree, should've been PI but that should've never had a chance to be picked.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
Can the Saints put up points because we didn't scored any points in the second half and beat them. You guys need to stop with these predictions that Dallas can't win against good teams because of this or that.
Obviously someone has reading comprehension problems.
I clearly stated, when these things happen it probably won't end well.
We got away with it against the Saints that time. The odds of getting away with it again are very slim to none. That is a fact whether you like it or not.

I did not ever say the Cowboys can't win because of this or because of that so you can quit accusing me of doing things I didn't do.
And, if you think putting up 0 points in the second half of any game against any opponent is a recipe for success you're delusional.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Obviously someone has reading comprehension problems.
I clearly stated, when these things happen it probably won't end well.
We got away with it against the Saints that time. The odds of getting away with it again are very slim to none. That is a fact whether you like it or not.

I did not ever say the Cowboys can't win because of this or because of that so you can quit accusing me of doing things I didn't do.
And, if you think putting up 0 points in the second half of any game against any opponent is a recipe for success you're delusional.
Dallas has been "getting away" with it all year. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is who got the win. Score could be 3-2 for all I care. And you're delusional if you think Dallas can't keep doing what they have been doing all season not including the Jacksonville game.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
Dallas has been "getting away" with it all year. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is who got the win. Score could be 3-2 for all I care. And you're delusional if you think Dallas can't keep doing what they have been doing all season not including the Jacksonville game.
So all season they have been scoring 0 points in the second half of games?
Don't know what games you were watching or what you were drinking but that is not even remotely accurate.
I don't think anyone cares what the score is as long as we get the W.
Now to see who is actually delusional, let get to the facts.
Second half scoring through the season with end result.
Wk. 1 8pts and lost
Wk. 2 10pts and won
Wk. 3 10pts and lost
Wk. 4 13pts and won
Wk. 5 10pts and lost
Wk. 6 16pts and won
Wk. 7 10pst and lost
Wk. 9 0pts and lost
Wk 10 14pts and won
Wk. 11 19pts and won
Wk. 12 21pts and won
Wk. 13 0pts and won
Wk. 14 23pts and won
Wk 15 0pts and lost
Wk. 16 10pts and won
Wk. 17 22pts and won.
Now I don't know how good you are at math but I see a grand total of 3 games with 0 points in the second half.
In those 3 games the Cowboys have 2 losses and 1 win.
So, like I said it probably will not end well doing that.
Its not my opinion, its the facts, and facts don't care whether you like it or not. They are what they are.
Now, you want to point out how we have been scoring 0 points in the second half all year and "getting away" with it? Yeah, didn't think so.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Don't know what games you were watching or what you were drinking but that is not even remotely accurate.
Wk. 1 8pts and lost
Wk. 2 10pts and won
Wk. 3 10pts and lost
Wk. 4 13pts and won
Wk. 5 10pts and lost
Wk. 6 16pts and won
Wk. 7 10pst and lost
Wk. 9 0pts and lost
Wk 10 14pts and won
Wk. 11 19pts and won
Wk. 12 21pts and won
Wk. 13 0pts and won
Wk. 14 23pts and won
Wk 15 0pts and lost
Wk. 16 10pts and won
Wk. 17 22pts and won.
Now I don't know how good you are at math but I see a grand total of 3 games with 0 points in the second half.
Its not my opinion, its the facts, and facts don't care whether you like it or not. They are what they are.
Now, you want to point out how we have been scoring 0 points in the second half all year and "getting away" with it? Yeah, didn't think so.

Man, our defense is a beast . It really is championship level .

Week 13 - Zero points and won !! :omg:

Now do the Raiders scoring for their second halves , i bet we are not so far off .

Cowboys22

Reaction score
And should have been 10-14 more, with better officiating.

That’s is Dak’s biggest hurdle. He leaves 10-14 points on the field every single game and then has to be magic at the end to win. When/if he finds a way to not leave points on the field, he will have Everything needed to be a top QB.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
That’s is Dak’s biggest hurdle. He leaves 10-14 points on the field every single game and then has to be magic at the end to win. When/if he finds a way to not leave points on the field, he will have Everything needed to be a top QB.
Dak's not an official.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
Man, our defense is a beast . It really is championship level .

Week 13 - Zero points and won !! :omg:

Now do the Raiders scoring for their second halves , i bet we are not so far off .
Its at NFL(dot)com if you want to look it up.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dak's not an official.
Keep on grinding sparks, Brother!
The entire Fellowship of this Dallas Cowboys FORUM of FOOTBALLISH FANATICAL FANDOM has got yer' back on this one:hammer:

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

*some might not have noticed it,but,if WE should win an #6 Lombardi,,,well,,I'll have to add that sixth rotating casing-liner to my ultimate signification of solidarity/ approval o_O

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Wk. 1 8pts and lost
Wk. 2 10pts and won
Wk. 3 10pts and lost
Wk. 4 13pts and won
Wk. 5 10pts and lost
Wk. 6 16pts and won
Wk. 7 10pst and lost
Wk. 9 0pts and lost
Wk 10 14pts and won
Wk. 11 19pts and won
Wk. 12 21pts and won
Wk. 13 0pts and won
Wk. 14 23pts and won
Wk 15 0pts and lost
Wk. 16 10pts and won
Wk. 17 22pts and won.
I never said anything about not scoring in the second half in the other games. I only mentioned the Saints game because you said a team that could put up points. The "get away" comment is the fact the offense hasn't been scoring many points all year and still won 10 games. So nice try

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
I never said anything about not scoring in the second half in the other games. I only mentioned the Saints game because you said a team that could put up points. The "get away" comment is the fact the offense hasn't been scoring many points all year and still won 10 games. So nice try
Sure pal, we will just ignore your lie about me saying the Cowboys can't win against good teams because this or because of that.
Since, I never said anything like that.

The "get away" with it comes from here...
You said "Can the Saints put up points because we didn't scored any points in the second half and beat them."
I responded that Dallas got away with it against the Saints, and you replied they have been "getting away" with it all year.
There is no denying what you tried to claim with that statement, and makes it clear its not about not scoring many points and winning 10 games. Its about not scoring in the second half and winning.
You brought up the subject of not scoring in the second half and still winning. Otherwise I would not have put up the second half scoring and end results.
So, piss poor try at revisionist history

P.S. I'm not trying anything.
I made a simple and factual comment about how not putting up points when the defense is shutting down the opponent and how that usually does not end well.
For some reason this got you all bent out of shape, to the point that you accused me of saying things I never said and led you to try and start an argument about the Cowboys doing just fine when they don't score in the second half.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Sure pal, we will just ignore your lie about me saying the Cowboys can't win against good teams because this or because of that.
Since, I never said anything like that.

The "get away" with it comes from here...
You said "Can the Saints put up points because we didn't scored any points in the second half and beat them."
I responded that Dallas got away with it against the Saints, and you replied they have been "getting away" with it all year.
There is no denying what you tried to claim with that statement, and makes it clear its not about not scoring many points and winning 10 games. Its about not scoring in the second half and winning.
You brought up the subject of not scoring in the second half and still winning. Otherwise I would not have put up the second half scoring and end results.
So, piss poor try at revisionist history

P.S. I'm not trying anything.
I made a simple and factual comment about how not putting up points when the defense is shutting down the opponent and how that usually does not end well.
For some reason this got you all bent out of shape, to the point that you accused me of saying things I never said and led you to try and start an argument about the Cowboys doing just fine when they don't score in the second half.
You're assuming what I meant. Easy to misunderstand when you're adding things in that you think I said. You shouldn't assume

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
You're assuming what I meant. Easy to misunderstand when you're adding things in that you think I said. You shouldn't assume
lmao, sure pal if that is the fairy tale you want to run with then by all means run with it.
Noticed you didn't address the lie, but I expect nothing less from you at this point.
Later Tater

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Linehan has been playing chess for the last 1.5 years. Lulling the league to sleep whilst unleashing the juggernaut.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Thats some seriously low scoring outputs!

Of the 8 teams, I think we faced the 2nd lowest rated defense though, and at home.