Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys select LSU LB Jabril Cox at 115

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbark

Reaction score
Say hey....wasnt Darren Woodson a hybrid lb in college... cox has the speed, smarts.....

When at ndsu teams schemed away from him at will lb....ndsu schemed him all over..to keep him involved.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Hows your game?
In shambles right now. I'm making a swing change and it's really hard to commit to on the course. My coach already told that it will get worse before it gets better but man this is frustrating. I've got a lot of bad habits that aren't going to break overnight. I also hurt in places I never knew I had.

:laugh:

CWR

Reaction score
Parsons-Jaylon-LVE-Neal-Cox

Whoo boy. That’s a linebacker corps.

(hey what if LVE stays healthy and what if Jaylon’s play last year was due to Nolan’s dumb scheme?)

It would be a great problem to have.

ghst187

Reaction score
Nine career interceptions, at LB....
Seems like a clone of the FA we signed.
Dude can play.

CWR

Reaction score
I don't think Jerry is as much a liar as he is overly biased about his key players on the team.

I think he just likes a lot of players and he knows this time of year he can say all sorts of stuff because people don't know what we will do. They have ideas of course, but you just can't know until it happens. The way Jerry likes to carry on I'm sure he loves it. He can say all kinds of things and others don't know if it's a smokescreen or not.

Any lies told before the draft are considered permissible lol.

ghst187

Reaction score
Apparently Cox had a shoulder surgery teams were concerned about as it’s a difficult injury to heal NFI which led to his draft day slide...

Status
Not open for further replies.