Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select QB Ben DiNucci with the 231st Pick (7th Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
That time Ben DiNooched the opponent's sideline!

3QXgnr.gif

stinkface

Reaction score
There is indeed a bit of early Tony Romo in his game. Course that was before Romo was broken like a twig.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

Here's DiNucci in the championship game vs. North Dakota State.

Played well, but ends the game by throwing a pick in the endzone.

Shades of Romo's divisional playoff game vs. the Giants.

A couple years on the practice squad might help him. I had hoped he could be the back up but I’m not even sure he’s better than Rush.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I will say this...I bet you this guy won't be afraid to let it rip if he gets into a preseason game.

That would be fun to see.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

Here's DiNucci in the championship game vs. North Dakota State.

Played well, but ends the game by throwing a pick in the endzone.

Shades of Romo's divisional playoff game vs. the Giants.

and the announcer said same as last your for DiNucci

Valkyr

Reaction score
A question: Why do all these athletes always say they are "going to put their head down and go to work"? Isn't it a good idea to keep your head up so that you can see what you're doing?
Hey, it worked for Gus Frerotte

tenor.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A question: Why do all these athletes always say they are "going to put their head down and go to work"? Isn't it a good idea to keep your head up so that you can see what you're doing?
I know you're joking, but I assume it refers to paper pusher work, as opposed to manual labor or athletics.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I don't think so. While he looks decent the fact that he is coming in from James Madison means he will be quite raw. If someone beats out Rush for our backup spot it will be someone not here so far, not him. Though there are a couple guys a little more pro ready who could go undrafted and be our guy.
Trust me there are many many power 5 teams that do not want to step on the field with the dukes.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I know you're joking, but I assume it refers to paper pusher work, as opposed to manual labor or athletics.

I thought it was related to the saying about putting your nose to the grindstone. It's just weird the idioms that we continue to pass down.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I will say this...I bet you this guy won't be afraid to let it rip if he gets into a preseason game.

That would be fun to see.
One thing I loved from watching his North Dakota State game is whenever he drew an offsides penalty and had a free play, he would chuck it deep with no f's given.

One of my pet peeves is when QB's know they have a free play and throw a little checkdown pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.