Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select QB Ben DiNucci with the 231st Pick (7th Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
How does this effect Prescott's contract negotiations.

He just lost a ton of leverage

Dak lost nothing, Had Dallas signed him to a long term deal, McCarthy would still look to bring in a QB at some point in the draft. Right now Rush is the only one who should be concerned.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Watched several series from the championship game. Saw a ton of dinking and dunking, several should-be interceptions and inaccurate throws, boneheaded penalty throwing the ball while being a couple yards behind the LOS and a game ending pick.

Dude doesn’t stand a chance here.

Carter

Reaction score
Watched several series from the championship game. Saw a ton of dinking and dunking, several should-be interceptions and inaccurate throws, boneheaded penalty throwing the ball while being a couple yards behind the LOS and a game ending pick.

Dude doesn’t stand a chance here.

You dont make a Scouting Report from some series from one game.
If thats the case most Players look bad.

I think hes a very nice Ballslinger with mobility. Hes 70,9% accurate in Passing. Thats top notch. Dak couldnt top that once in his career.

We will see if he can beat out Thorson and/or Rush in Camp

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You dont make a Scouting Report from some series from one game.
If thats the case most Players look bad.

I think hes a very nice Ballslinger with mobility. Hes 70,9% accurate in Passing. Thats top notch. Dak couldnt top that once in his career.

We will see if he can beat out Thorson and/or Rush in Camp
I'm talking more about CowboysZone posters. Very little objectivity displayed here, especially when it comes to the QB position. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.