Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select QB Ben DiNucci with the 231st Pick (7th Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Surprising with the names of QBs that hung around late in the draft that we end up waiting till now to get a project

endersdragon

Reaction score
Only gripe, he will be 24 in November and my JMU friends couldn’t wait until he left lol
I wonder why, 29 TDs to just 6 INTs, 70.9 completion percentage... I don't see a whole lot to hate those are crazy good stats... Yeah it was a James Madison player, but what more do you expect?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I've got to hand it to Mel Kiper. He knows EVERY college player. No wonder he's the GOAT of the draft.
DiNucci is strong in the pocket and accurate as a passer. Good mobility. And his middle name is … "Tony". ;)

lostar2009

Reaction score
I'd bet money that he beats out Mike White.

Mostly because we cut White a year ago and he is a futures guy with the Jets right now. I'm taking somebody's money on this one! Kidding....

Interesting pick, seem to have nice touch.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ben DiNucci may end up being the must scrutinized seventh rounder in the NFL's draft modern day history.

That does not look quite right...

Ben DiNucci may end up being the must scrutinized seventh rounder by some fans in the NFL's draft modern day history.

Status
Not open for further replies.