Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select QB Ben DiNucci with the 231st Pick (7th Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If this guy eventually becomes the starter . Then he’s earned it and deserve it. But it’s not going to happen for a while. If it all. If I’ve learned anything in life it’s never say never
There is absolutely no way Prescott beats him in an open competition.

Prescott would move to Tibet after 30 minutes of DiNucci sause

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If Stanley goes undrafted I could see that being our #2. Even being a Hawkeye fan I don't like Stanley as a prospect, but he is far less raw, used to a pro style offense, and could beat out Rush. Course a lot of people have him going to the Pats so who knows.
I’ve always said take a quarterback late in the draft you never know what you’re going to get.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
By you saying that you see some Romo in him, you have instantly alienated half of the fan base.......just don’t say that he’s has a video promoting hydrochloriquine or it’s curtains for him

Haha, quite funny dear boy. Honestly, I'm just calling what I see in him. I get what you're saying.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Small school, mobile, cocky. Looks to have a nice quick release. They were saying on the broadcast, that McCarthy may know the kid from when he originally played at Pitt.
Dallas Radio just said that McCarthy's brother coached him in 8th grade. so he's known him for a long long time. That's hilarious.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There is absolutely no way Prescott beats him in an open competition.

Prescott would move to Tibet after 30 minutes of DiNucci sause
Lmao. This Hass to be the most ridiculous post of the year. You can’t be serious

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Cool. The Dak vs Da Vinci debates begin. Can’t wait to see how Da Gucci plays.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I have my doubts. The highlights I’ve seen doesn’t have him beating his chest, kissing his fingers and reaching skyward after a TD......what a loser

You must have missed the double-hand first-down pointing and staring down the opposing team on their sideline after running for a first down.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
That it may have been. However, we have a new era here. I think Garrett was horrid at developing QBs. McCarthy helped develop Rodgers. Let's not forget. Rodgers sat a few years under Favre. Guess who was HC. Matt Flynn was at his best under McCarthy. McCarthy values backup QBs.
I kinda dont agree with this. I think JG was horrid at identifying talent but I think he did a pretty good job with Romo and Dak. I know fans dont like giving JG any credit but it was on his watch that both of these QBs had some really good success.

Status
Not open for further replies.